Small party in our suite

We have a suite on our upcoming cruise on Expl. Who would I talk to about having a small party in our suite? It will be about 9 people and I was thinking just snacks and drinks. Wine, beer.

Also, would I do it before or when we are on board.

Thanks for any info....Sharon:)

We have a suite on our upcoming cruise on Expl. Who would I talk to about having a small party in our suite? It will be about 9 people and I was thinking just snacks and drinks. Wine, beer.

If you have a full suite (Grand Suite or better) you would contact the Concierge. You could wait until you are on board, or email them at [noparse]EX_Concierge@rccl.com.[/noparse]

if you are in a reg suite there is no one to talk to.. you would have to make your own arrangements( hit the WJ or call Room service. you might be able to ask the Concierge for help in a RFS or OS ahead of time but it's not liek you will get a catered spread.

alcohol is your problem.. either bring your own bottles to serve or order from the bar..

We recently attended a party in an OS on Freedom. The host/hostess had worked with the Concierge on all the arrangements, which included cheese plates, cookies, and orange juice delivered by room service. Plus, several bottles of champagne were available to make mimosas or to drink. (purchased by the host, but also arranged by the Concierge)

So assuming you're in a GS or above, check with your Concierge - he/she can help you with ordering what you need for drinks, and can also help with figuring out the room service order.

Archived