How does one wake up Seabourn

divsec

Oh great ones, please can you advise how to awaken the slumbering Seabourn?

At their request I am travelling a day early and they are providing transfers and hotel. This in Athens next week. Unfortunately Seabourn seem unwilling or unable to tell me what hotel. i assume it will it will be Grand bretagne but assuming doesn't sit easily with me.

I have my final docs which say look for our local representative at the airport. Not good enough for me. I want to know. Local reps have a habit of not arriving, forgetting, being human beings.

I have phoned locally, UK, TA has done the same, used contact form from website. Nada. I'm looking for somewhere to place a rocket, so I can stop worrying and start really looking forward to what will be another fantastic cruise.

Any printable suggestions welcomed. :D

D

We are flying into Athens on Friday, to board the Odyssey the following day. We booked a few weeks ago, and I wasn't given a hotel name. When my tickets arrived, it was the Grande Bretagne, so it is likely you will stay there too. Having said that, it's not really good enough that you haven't been told yet. If I have had queries in the past I have e mailed Seabourn on the contact us page, and have had a speedy response. Good Luck.

Hi all thanks for the good advice. I've tried the contact us route, nothing yet. A phone call to Seattle from UK could be rather expensive, will pass on that. Just sending any email to seabourn club. Thanks all again

A phone call to Seattle from UK could be rather expensive, will pass on that.

Do you have skype? You can skype to any US toll-free number for free, or use skype-out to call any US land/mobile numbers for about 2 cents/minute. Voipstunt is even cheaper, about 1 cent/minute, but voice quality isn't as good to certain countries.

Well they woke up and I had a nice reply from Faith, confirming Grand Bretagne great. The holiday just got even better.

Thank you all for your advice and suggestions. Very much appreciated, and such a friendly community.

D

Well they woke up and I had a nice reply from Faith, confirming Grand Bretagne great. The holiday just got even better.

Thank you all for your advice and suggestions. Very much appreciated, and such a friendly community.

D

You can calm down now.:rolleyes:

Seabourn always use the Grande Bretagne in Athens.

Now if you had a good TA,that's a different story.

Oh yes please, when you stayed there did you dine in or out ? I'm thinking of drinks on the roof then out to a restaurant called meatropoleus 3 just across the square. In the morning we will breakfast on the roof and then take a quick tour of Athens before embarkation at 14:00. Look out quest here we come:)

Divsec,

You can board the Quest earlier than 2. On the big ships they will take you straight to the Colonnade for lunch. You can sit outside and enjoy the scenery(ok, I know this is Pireaus, not the most scenic spot, but still).

Divsec,

You can board the Quest earlier than 2. On the big ships they will take you straight to the Colonnade for lunch. You can sit outside and enjoy the scenery(ok, I know this is Pireaus, not the most scenic spot, but still).

I thought that might be the case, we will have to check what time we are to be collected from the hotel. We enjoyed that first lunch on odyssey last year.

Whatever it will be magnificent.

Archived