Cabin E316 on the Emerald/Star/Ruby etc

janny444

Hi...can anyone please tell me if there is excessive noise in cabin E316...just thinking there is a lot of "white space" round the cabin and would like to know if anyone has stayed in that cabin or if anyone knows anything about it.

Hi...can anyone please tell me if there is excessive noise in cabin E316...just thinking there is a lot of "white space" round the cabin and would like to know if anyone has stayed in that cabin or if anyone knows anything about it.

I have never stayed in that cabin but, since it looks to be directly beneath the Self Service Laundromat on Caribe deck, I would imagine you might hear noise from there. Hopefully someone with actual experience staying in that cabin will chime in.

I have never stayed in that cabin but, since it looks to be directly beneath the Self Service Laundromat on Caribe deck, I would imagine you might hear noise from there. Hopefully someone with actual experience staying in that cabin will chime in.

Actually, E316 doesn't appear to be directly beneath any self-service laundry. The Dolphin deck is in between the Caribe and Emerald deck and the laundry on the Dolphin deck is aft. As such, it doesn't appear there will be any noise from any laundry. I've had insides before (not on these ships) and, sometimes, those white spaces are interior hallways and crew storage areas, etc. My inside cabins were mostly quiet.

I have had inside cabins before but they have had cabins on either side...so I was just wondering what the white area is..hopefully it whatever it is it won't be too noisy...I shall have earplugs at the ready :)

• 1 year later...
I have had inside cabins before but they have had cabins on either side...so I was just wondering what the white area is..hopefully it whatever it is it won't be too noisy...I shall have earplugs at the ready :)

janny444

I have the same question. Did you or anyone else have any experience with E316? :confused: