My Time Dining with a large party?

Hello

Our party of 12 was unable to book our first preference of late dining, so instead we have opted for My Time, which we have never done before so has raised a couple of questions..

Can we go to the dining room when we first board, and book a table for 12 for the same time each evening, so that we don't have to book each day? I would like to prebook on line, but it says that the maximum party size is 10.

If we were to simply turn up each evening without reservations, would the size of our party mean there would be quite a wait? I'm guessing there may not be many tables set up to accommodate that size of group.

Thank you jn advance for any info!

:)

Hello

Our party of 12 was unable to book our first preference of late dining, so instead we have opted for My Time, which we have never done before so has raised a couple of questions..

Can we go to the dining room when we first board, and book a table for 12 for the same time each evening, so that we don't have to book each day? I would like to prebook on line, but it says that the maximum party size is 10.

If we were to simply turn up each evening without reservations, would the size of our party mean there would be quite a wait? I'm guessing there may not be many tables set up to accommodate that size of group.

Thank you jn advance for any info!

:)

I would go with your first suggestion, go to the MTD desk as soon as you board and try to set up a table with them. If they can't get you all at one table, they may be able to put you at two adjacent tables.

With a party that large, standing reservations would be the best idea. And, having a set time will help your group! No back and forth about what time are we eating tonight!

Just like in any restaurant, larger parties are harder to seat, so if they know when to expect you, all will go smoother!

I booked our party of 10 MTD reservations online about a month ahead of time and the TA put a note in that we wanted to be at the same table. I plan to follow that up with a quick stop by the dining room to confirm that everything is set up correctly.

We have a party of 17 and I emailed rcldining@rccl.com with a request of being sat together or at least two tables next to each other. To make it simple we did choose the same time each night. The email I received back was very nice they said they would forward the request to the dining room of the ship, but that I should also visit the dining room on the when we board just to be on the safe side. When is your cruise? We leave Nov 23 if I am before you I will report back if we were successful or not.

Archived