platinum gift info

sunsetme

On the Imagination a couple of weeks ago, on my first leg I received a tote bag, on the second let I received the Tervis tumbler. Just know the tote bag is just that, a tote bag. In no way could this be thought of as a cooler. Just a simple little tote bag with a zipper and pockets in the front. I was glad to get it, used it at the pool all cruise long.

I totally expected to receive the same tote bag on the 2nd leg so it was a nice surprise to see the tumbler.

I'm so glad I didn't get a cap. :eek: I know, never look a gift horse in the mouth....:p

Edited by Almost Packed

Recently off B2B on Elation. 1st leg - hats. 2nd leg - One small leather like photo album and a small tote. Would be more excited about the tote if I didn't already have 2 larger Carnival logoed totes and 1 larger Carnival logoed canvas duffel style tote. If DH hasn't already given tote away, I'll try to post a pic.

On my Inspiration cruise last month, I got a red tumbler, and I love it. But I'm grateful for whatever I get, BUT......................................

That drink coupon.... I feel if they want to give me a free drink, then just let me get the dang drink at any bar with NO Restrictions! The last thing I wanna do on vacation and deal with when and where I can only redeem that coupon... I mean, what's the difference, its not like each bar on board is owned by an individual company, its all the SAME THING, so just let us Get the Drink, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE:confused:

Now go take on the day!:D

Edited by southbayer

On my Inspiration cruise last month, I got a red tumbler, and I love it. But I'm grateful for whatever I get, BUT......................................

That drink coupon.... I feel if they want to give me a free drink, then just let me get the dang drink at any bar with NO Restrictions! The last thing I wanna do on vacation and deal with when and where I can only redeem that coupon... I mean, what's the difference, its not like each bar on board is owned by an individual company, its all the SAME THING, so just let us Get the Drink, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE:confused:

[/quote

I think the idea behind the drink coupon is to get people in to the dining room for Brunch. We like the Brunch and usually go at least once each cruise so it's not that big of a deal for us. I have seen people take them to the Atrium Bar and redeem them there on your next cruise try that.

I agree it can be a pain. Not to mention we usually do not drink before noon.

Fewer people will redeem the free drink coupons at the MDR, than if they were able to redeem at any bar at any time on the ship. CCL is giving something they know not all will use due to the limitations. :(

Got off of the Fascination on the 16th. We were told thy hadn't received a shipment of Platinum gifts, so they had us fill out a form with our VIFP numbers, booking number, names, and an address where they could mail the gifts to us. They didn't say what they would be...

DW and I each have three hats, so I hope it will be something (ANYthing!) else.