platinum gift info

sunsetme

Got off of the Fascination on the 16th. We were told thy hadn't received a shipment of Platinum gifts, so they had us fill out a form with our VIFP numbers, booking number, names, and an address where they could mail the gifts to us. They didn't say what they would be...

DW and I each have three hats, so I hope it will be something (ANYthing!) else.

Well, hopefully they will have them by the time DW and I sail on the 30th. If not, then we will get an extra Christmas surprise present.:D Probably won't be hats, since they are out of gifts and the hats are being removed.

Edited by Georgiagolfer
spelling

That makes sense! The hats certainly didn't get a warm reception - according to posts here. But you can never go wrong with a tote bag - probably will appeal to more people.

Although...my first Platinum gift was a large zipper tote - and we never use it. We missed the smaller over the shoulder embroidered one by just a few months. That one I think we would have used. :o

I am cruising in DEC and would love a Duffel/zipper tote. :)

Tervis I got doesn't sound like yours [ATTACH]293257[/ATTACH]

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg

No, ours reminds me of the optional mugs they sell for the Soda Program:

DSC_6074.JPG

Except the soda tumblers appear to be semi-transparent and ours are a solid metallic red and blue color. I guess they are getting ready for the new gifts and we got whatever they could find. It's all good; we were on a cruise and the perks we wanted to use most, priority boarding and tenders, both came in very handy on this cruise.

I was disappointed that the Glory was not selling the traditional style hat I usually buy with the ships name on it. If anyone wants to sell one of the Carnival hats they got as a platinum gift just drop me an e-mail: jmiller981 "at" aol "dot" com. I know they don't have a ships name on them, but I still like them.

John

Edited by Eliot Ness

No, ours reminds me of the optional mugs they sell for the Soda Program:

DSC_6074.JPG

Except the soda tumblers appear to be semi-transparent and ours are a solid metallic red and blue color. I guess they are getting ready for the new gifts and we got whatever they could find. It's all good; we were on a cruise and the perks we wanted to use most, priority boarding and tenders, both came in very handy on this cruise.

I was disappointed that the Glory was not selling the traditional style hat I usually buy with the ships name on it. If anyone wants to sell one of the Carnival hats they got as a platinum gift just drop me an e-mail: jmiller981 "at" aol "dot" com. I know they don't have a ships name on them, but I still like them.

John

The tumblers that you received are the ones that they sell in the gift shop. Solid red and blue metallic tumblers are exactly what they sell.....check it out on your next cruise

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We'll be on the Liberty in January and I hope it's not the caps...neither of us wears caps/hats. I'm okay with a tote, but I have 500 totes in 100 different sizes and brands now, so the tumbler would be great.

Edited by Terre