How late can you leave the ship on debarkation day?

lanceholt

They need to have time to clean your room for the new people who are coming on at noon and sailing usually about 4PM. It is really tough to leave buy you need to be respectful of the work that is waiting for the crew to prepare the ship for the next sailing. No one likes vacation to be over but all good things must come to an end.

In general they will want you out of your room no later than 9-9:30 and off the ship no later than 10 or 10:30 if it's like previous cruises we've been on. Outside of breakfast, there's not going to be anything to do. And there will be too many announcements and noise for it to be a relaxing experience. Disembarkation morning doesn't feel much different than being in an airport to me!

We have a late flight out of Tampa on our disembarkation day. Although we have sky lounge passes, it sure would be nice if there was some way to stow luggage and leave the airport to see more of Tampa, maybe go to Ybor City. I know 9/11 changed the ability to leave luggage in a locker. Anyone have any creative solutions?

We have a late flight out of Tampa on our disembarkation day. Although we have sky lounge passes, it sure would be nice if there was some way to stow luggage and leave the airport to see more of Tampa, maybe go to Ybor City. I know 9/11 changed the ability to leave luggage in a locker. Anyone have any creative solutions?

Check for hotel day rooms ??

They want you out of your room before 9 and off the ship ASAP. We hung out until around 10 in the atrium lobby because our flights were later, and by 10 they were getting pretty persistent with their "please leave" messages.

See if NCL offers a tour of Tampa on disembarkation day.

I don't know about Tampa specifically, but for every NCL cruise I've taken so far, there's been a NCL tour of the city and delivery to the local airport. Usually says "not for flights before 2pm"....

We are ending a cruise on the Dawn in Tampa, will be in an SD suite. Plan to have breakfast in Cagney's, and leave the ship as late as possible, as our flight doesn't leave till around 3pm that day. How late can we stay on the ship?

I don't know about the time but since you are in a suite, tell the concierge that you want to be the last off the ship and he/she will tell you where to wait until they say that you have to leave. We did that on the Epic and we just spent some extra time in the courtyard until they told us that it was time to leave. (I know there is no courtyard on the Dawn but they will have some other place for you to wait.)

In general they will want you out of your room no later than 9-9:30 and off the ship no later than 10 or 10:30 if it's like previous cruises we've been on. Outside of breakfast, there's not going to be anything to do. And there will be too many announcements and noise for it to be a relaxing experience. Disembarkation morning doesn't feel much different than being in an airport to me!

re: being in an airport, I agree! I did notice that the disembarkation announcements were much more subdued on the Breakaway though.

Archived