what to do at princess cays

tobecool

RCI goes to Princess Cays? At any rate, no matter which private beach/island, or cruiseline, those days are simply beach days. Excursion/activities are available, but you don't need to pay money to have a lovely day!

All have loungers scattered about...usually hammocks, too...BBQ lunch will be served...drink waiters will be roaming...take this time to relax and enjoy the warmth!

Pretty sure she meant on Royal Princess.

Depending who you are traveling with, a beach day may or may not be appealing. Last time I was there with my kids, we had a great time enjoying this stop and all of the beach activities available. This time, I am traveling with my parents, grandmother and aunt.... all ages 63-89. We're also looking for something different to do here. Considering the island tour offered by the cruise line, but it's a bit pricey at a total of $600 for all of us.

Good luck OP, I hope you find a nice way to enjoy your day :)

Thank you for your input.

This is our first time to east caribbean, we usually did a lot water activities when we were sailing western and southern caribbean. What activities do Princess offer at her own island?

Thank you for your input.

This is our first time to east caribbean, we usually did a lot water activities when we were sailing western and southern caribbean. What activities do Princess offer at her own island?

Have you looked on the Princess website for this?

As CruiserBruce mentioned... go log into your reservation on the Princess Website (Princess dot com, click on Booked Passengers). Then look for Shore Excursions on the Cruise Summary page. This will list everything the cruise line offers along with prices and duration. There are things like paddle boat rental, banana boat ride, glass bottom boat tour, snorkeling equipment rental, etc. Also the island tour I mentioned above. Go have a look....

Archived