First Day Spa Models

charlielinda

Many years ago we would head to the spa when we boarded and volunteered to be spa "models" (I use that word loosely) and sometimes they would use us during the tour and give us a facial or massage. Do they still do that? Has anyone done that lately?

I have just seen a woman lying at the spa and getting some treatment for her face and décolleté. Wondered if she was working there, don't think it was a guest. Great idea - but i think you should be in good shape for that ;)

When I first read the title of this thread, I was nervous for a moment. I thought this was a new item Celebrity was selling in their Gift Shops :)

Only happened to me once ,years ago. I got a great free treatment and looked 10 lbs. thinner until I drank a glass of water. I have not seen passengers used for some time. They still might do this and I am just unaware.

I am always mystified by the claim to lose inches thru a massage. They take many measurements before and then after. All you have to do is pull a little tighter on the tape measure to "gain/lose" a 1/4". Take twenty measurements and it adds up to 5 inches.

.🎃

Archived