2 Nights Between Cruises, Best Key Island To Go To?

helen haywood

Hey, I have two cruises booked and there are two days in between the two cruises. I'm thinking about going to the Keys....but need some advice about where would be the best place to spend two nights. I'm looking for less touristy and more gorgeous nature.

Thanks for any help!

Hey, I have two cruises booked and there are two days in between the two cruises. I'm thinking about going to the Keys....but need some advice about where would be the best place to spend two nights. I'm looking for less touristy and more gorgeous nature.

Thanks for any help!

Islamorada is my favorite Key but unless you are snorkeling, diving, fishing, or out on a boat, you may be bored to death.

Key West is the most touristy and has a lot to do.

What sort of vacation are you looking for? Be forwarned, there are no natural beaches in the keys. What are there have been brought in so it isn't a deserted island kind of place.

If money is no object, take a look at Little Palm Island and Fisher Island (not part of the keys but a key and private island).

• 4 weeks later...
Islamorada is my favorite Key but unless you are snorkeling, diving, fishing, or out on a boat, you may be bored to death.

Key West is the most touristy and has a lot to do.

What sort of vacation are you looking for? Be forwarned, there are no natural beaches in the keys. What are there have been brought in so it isn't a deserted island kind of place.

If money is no object, take a look at Little Palm Island and Fisher Island (not part of the keys but a key and private island).

Hi! We will stay some days in the Keys prior to our cruise. but it is Peak Season. Can you recommend a place which is clean and affordable? We want to snorkel.

Would appreciate any kind of help!

Tammy