Sea princess breakfast

Can someone pls tell me what time breakfast is served in the Main Dining Room, or what time they close the doors..

Just can't remember.

isjack:)

Lee i think i read the hours were 6.30 to 9.30

Many thanks Bob, thought it was around that time.

Hope you are both well, we are looking forward to our cruise, I've had Bilateral Knee Replacements, so won't be doing that much but will enjoy the warmth.

Lee

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Maybe I need the super soaker for the bistro then!!!

:D

Surely the olds won't be eating breakkie @ 10am-ish? Won't that be morning tea time for their body clocks??

try and get to the buffet before 8am and you might get a seat

I am travelling on the Sea Princess from Brisbane Feb 27 NZ round trip, but can't seem to be able to find a roll call for it, but have had a lot of action on the roll call set up by Princess for the cruise, so might stick to that one for now, but try to check in on CC closer to the date.

Have been on the Dianond to -Alaska and to Tanjin, as well as the Caribbean to NY from Southampton via Iceland and the Emerald to the Baltic, but this is my first time on the Sea P , but expect it to be as good as the others.

I am travelling on the Sea Princess from Brisbane Feb 27 NZ round trip, but can't seem to be able to find a roll call for it, but have had a lot of action on the roll call set up by Princess for the cruise, so might stick to that one for now, but try to check in on CC closer to the date.

Have been on the Dianond to -Alaska and to Tanjin, as well as the Caribbean to NY from Southampton via Iceland and the Emerald to the Baltic, but this is my first time on the Sea P , but expect it to be as good as the others.

Why not start a CC Roll Call yourself? Someone has to kick a goal ! I am sure others will join in.

I always like my brekky by 0800, home or away. So sea days it is the MDR for a civilised breakfast and on port days...join the mob in the buffet.

As for cabin breakfast, not our scene, like to mix and mingle, cabins are for sleeping and showering.

Each to their own, that is the great thing about cruising, flexibility.