Freedom of the Seas

janines

A family of 9, 4 grandkids under 10 and 5 adults interested in the June 8, 2013 itinerary departing out of Port Caniveral for 7 day cruise. I read some of the reviews and it appears to be great fun. We looked at the Oasis, but had 3 days at sea and did not visit Grand Cayman.

WE have sailed on RCCl in the past and was pleased with the experience.

We would like to get cabins that have the ability to sleep 2 adults and 2 kids. I saw an option on the deck plan but not listed anywhere on the ship decks.

Please send any suggestions for 3 rooms.

Thanks,

janines

A family of 9, 4 grandkids under 10 and 5 adults interested in the June 8, 2013 itinerary departing out of Port Caniveral for 7 day cruise. I read some of the reviews and it appears to be great fun. We looked at the Oasis, but had 3 days at sea and did not visit Grand Cayman.

We would like to get cabins that have the ability to sleep 2 adults and 2 kids. I saw an option on the deck plan but not listed anywhere on the ship decks.

Thanks,

janines

A great choice are any of the Freedom class ships..and several catagories can sleep four passengers easily..just do your online search..You may even consider two of those cabins to be connecting and or at least if you have balconies you may be able to request those dividers be opened for you if you have cabins right next to each other...Best of luck.

Check out the Royal Family Suite. 2 bedrooms, sleeps 8 with a connecting balcony cabin next door. That keeps everyone together otherwise you will be looking at getting 3 cabins with two of them connecting.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=09&shipCode=FR&shipProfile=1511&sailDate=1131020&hasNavigation=false

Link to the deck plan.

Thanks,

janines

I hate to be the bearer of bad news.......but your ship has come and gone.....any other ideas ? :D :eek:

Check out the Royal Family Suite. 2 bedrooms, sleeps 8 with a connecting balcony cabin next door. That keeps everyone together otherwise you will be looking at getting 3 cabins with two of them connecting.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=09&shipCode=FR&shipProfile=1511&sailDate=1131020&hasNavigation=false

Link to the deck plan.

You can put all four grandkids in the interior room in the family suite. They will have their own bathroom also. The master bedroom in this suite also has a complete bathroom with a tub (good for younger kids)/shower combo. The living room has a fold out bed that can sleep two. In addition, you will have a huge balcony that has four loungers and a table that has four chairs. You can order anything off the regular menu when the MDR is open (expanded room service). Because you are in the suite, you will have the concierge and seats set aside for the shows. The second room and the additional balcony, allows for more flexibility. My daughter and I went up to the windjammer and brought back breakfast for three of us everyday. Beat looking for a table and simplified breakfast for the little one.

You can put all four grandkids in the interior room in the family suite. They will have their own bathroom also. The master bedroom in this suite also has a complete bathroom with a tub (good for younger kids)/shower combo. The living room has a fold out bed that can sleep two. In addition, you will have a huge balcony that has four loungers and a table that has four chairs. You can order anything off the regular menu when the MDR is open (expanded room service). Because you are in the suite, you will have the concierge and seats set aside for the shows. The second room and the additional balcony, allows for more flexibility. My daughter and I went up to the windjammer and brought back breakfast for three of us everyday. Beat looking for a table and simplified breakfast for the little one.

A great cabin the RFS... We have been in this catagory a few times on both Liberty & Indy...But the OP hasn't expressed an interest to book this kind of upgraded catagory in addition to the connecting cabin since there will be 9 of them..Also our balconies have had a larger table with 6 dining chairs..perhaps the FOS is different :confused:

Archived