Request for Cabin Sticky

Sanatee

This has been requested several times before and I really cannot see why it hasn't been granted.

It is a very useful Azamara resource and UKtog should be thanked for keeping it up to date....but it is sometimes difficult to find among the myriad of posts....so why not a Sticky please Andy?

This has been requested several times before and I really cannot see why it hasn't been granted.

It is a very useful Azamara resource and UKtog should be thanked for keeping it up to date....but it is sometimes difficult to find among the myriad of posts....so why not a Sticky please Andy?

I couldn't agree more - so very useful. Azamazing effort on behalf of UKtog.

Many thanks, hapicruisin

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the delay. Work was extremely busy today. I've made the Cabin thread a "Sticky". Many thanks to Uktog for being the listmaster (is that a word ? LOL), and to our wonderful members for their participation.

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the delay. Work was extremely busy today. I've made the Cabin thread a "Sticky". Many thanks to Uktog for being the listmaster (is that a word ? LOL), and to our wonderful members for their participation.

Thanks Andy!!

Archived