Dawn room #9562

dltvermont

We have been assigned balcony cabin 9562 aboard the Dawn for our cruise in April.

I have looked online and only find pictures that are "representations" of that room.

Has anyone stayed in that room before and have actual pictures or comments about it?

Its our first cruise and 6 months away...just trying to absorb everything I can about it!!

Thanks

We have been assigned balcony cabin 9562 aboard the Dawn for our cruise in April.

I have looked online and only find pictures that are "representations" of that room.

Has anyone stayed in that room before and have actual pictures or comments about it?

Its our first cruise and 6 months away...just trying to absorb everything I can about it!!

Thanks

Better cabin than the Haunted one next door over http://nypost.com/2008/05/14/ship-slip-hard-to-fathom/

• 1 year later...

I booked a Balcony Guaranty on DAWN and was assigned #9562 for our Bermuda cruise in May, 2015. I'm hoping some of you who posted that you were booked for this cabin will get back on here and give a review of the cabin/location and what you thought of it. I think it looks like a good location (especially for a guaranty), but it would be really great to hear of first-hand experience. THANKS!

Hi racepoint,

We had this room on our 12 day repo last spring. We were very happy with it but being our first cruise didnt have anything to compare it to either.

What would you like to know about it? Turning left out of the room is close to the elevator and right is a long hallway walk to the next elevators. Once you get your bearings on which elevator is close to what you want its easy going. This was our first cruise so it took us a bit to get oriented.

Im sure he has rotated out but our steward, Rodell, was great. Very attentive and always helpful and making sure we had what we needed.

I have a couple of pics. Do you have a place I can send them to you rather than having to resize etc for posting here?

There have been a couple threads on here about that subject. Those threads also indicate more than just one room on 9 - the other is the OS in the port/front corner.

Do you mean #9506? Cuz we're traveling with friends on the Dawn next Jan and they are in #9506! :eek: Kind of cool though!

Do you mean #9506? Cuz we're traveling with friends on the Dawn next Jan and they are in #9506! :eek: Kind of cool though!

Yes. I believe the thread I referenced had the long thread about those rooms on 9 with some people who had "experiences" in those rooms.

We stayed on 10 and asked our room steward about those rooms and he had never heard of anything. His long time roommate serviced those rooms and he asked him one night and he didn't know about anything either.

The only thing we saw creepy on 9 was the artwork.

Maybe for a small convenience fee they can get a "haunted experience".