Sonny Binn Tour ?

JdoggCruiser

This http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/portreviews.cfm?EntryID=224903#2 was one of the most recent reviews I could find.

Honestly with only 2 or 4 cruise ship calls per month during June through August, there probably are not many new reviews out there.

Starting at post #21 http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1510174 these are some reviews from late spring.

When are you going?

We have Sonny booked for our cruise in early November. If you like, I'll come back and tell you all about it.;):)

We are booked with Sonny in May. I would love to hear your report when you return!:cool:

Edited by Sunny AZ Girl

• 2 weeks later...
We booked a tour with Sonny Binns a few months ago for November 20th. He just notified me today that he had to cancel our tour because not enough people signed up. Now I am scrambling to find something else to do in Aruba next week.
:mad: :( :mad: :(

If you would like a private tour see Questions on Bully Tours in Aruba??

Bullys Taxi Tour (What are the highlights?)

Kini Kini Tours

Aruba's Finest Island Tour

Country Side Tour

I'm back. Sonny's tour was great! I highly recommend it! ;):)

We would love to hear the details....and if you have pictures, even better!:D

I am sorry for the poster who's tour was cancelled so late in the game. Does Sonny post a minimum requirement to do a tour? I have been in contact quite a bit lately with Sonny. We have a group of 13 now who are booked on his tour in May. Originally we were booked with him in the AM and the Jolly Pirates in the PM, but JP changed us over to their AM tour. He very nicely switched over to PM for us and will pick us up where JP drops us off. WE are looking forward to his tour.:)

No pictures, sorry. We were in a smallish bus, there were 14 people on the bus. The bus holds about 18, so I don't think you have to worry about him cancelling. The bus is nice, clean, and airconditioned.

The tour was supposed to be 3 hours but we went for about 4 hours. He gives you the option of being dropped off at the beach, downtown or at the cruise terminal.

I booked Sonny several months ago and did reconfirm at the beginning of October that we were still "on." He did respond quickly, stating "so far, it looks good.":eek: I know he said that gas is about $6/gallon in Aruba, so he probably has to have acertain amount of people to make money.

We've done several independent excursions, and I can say that Sonny's is among the best. And only $30 ~ a bargain!

• 3 weeks later...
No pictures, sorry. We were in a smallish bus, there were 14 people on the bus. The bus holds about 18, so I don't think you have to worry about him cancelling. The bus is nice, clean, and airconditioned.

The tour was supposed to be 3 hours but we went for about 4 hours. He gives you the option of being dropped off at the beach, downtown or at the cruise terminal.

I booked Sonny several months ago and did reconfirm at the beginning of October that we were still "on." He did respond quickly, stating "so far, it looks good.":eek: I know he said that gas is about $6/gallon in Aruba, so he probably has to have acertain amount of people to make money.

We've done several independent excursions, and I can say that Sonny's is among the best. And only $30 ~ a bargain!

Thanks for the feedback. We only have 5 confirmed so far in our group. I hope we can get some more before too long. Im curios if we will be cancelled.

• 2 weeks later...

We are just back from our cruise and did a tour with Sonny. We thought it was great! We stopped at a rock and walked stairs up to the top (I'm sorry i don't remember the name), we drove out the the natural bridge, saw the baby bridge and the big one that collapsed, we stopped at a church and went to the California light house. Saw lots of the island and learned lots. He stopped at a local grocery store so people could buy the local beer (or any thing else they wanted) since it was cheaper there than anywhere else. Some of the people wanted to go to the beach so he dropped them off and told them how to get back to the ship by bus or taxi and then took us back to the ship. He had another tour that afternoon (a ship came in later that day) so he had to get us back. It was a great tour and would recommend it.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the feedback. We only have 5 confirmed so far in our group. I hope we can get some more before too long. Im curios if we will be cancelled.

He told us his minimum is 6. He responds quickly to emails if you want to ask. If he does cancel, I wonder if the 5 of you could offer to cover the cost of the 6th person. The tour is one of the most reasonably priced ones I have found.