Can't Access Reservation- RCI response

kruzerci

I have two rooms booked on Allure for January. I can get into one reservation, but I can't get into the other. I needed to make the final payment this month so I had to call RC to make the final payment.

I was told they were aware of the problem, and they were going to reset my account and that should fix it. It did not fix it.

I hope they get this fixed before I have to gave my cruise documents filled out.

I have two rooms on the Allure booked for next May. I also cannot get into one of my reservations the standard way. I have spoken with their reps 3 times and they finally told me to email them. Of course that was days ago and still no response to that. I also was told they had "unlocked" my reservation but it changed nothing. When I try going in the alternate way, I can't make a payment because it says my cruise cost is $0.00 and I have a $1000 credit. Yeah right. I know I still owe plenty but I now have to call to make a payment.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Same problem here in Europe. I called RCCL Frankfurt because I could not make any specialty restaurant reservations for our Oasis and Allure cruises in February. They told me to be patient until AT LEAST next monday (Nov 11) :rolleyes:.

Same problem here in Europe. I called RCCL Frankfurt because I could not make any specialty restaurant reservations for our Oasis and Allure cruises in February. They told me to be patient until AT LEAST next monday (Nov 11) :rolleyes:.

They told me they had a problem last week but they had already fixed it. Obviously not.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I am not sure if this will help-I was told to....

Log out of my acct.

Go to the homepage and click Before you Board and then click online

check in.

Then put in your name, reservation number etc. and it will bring you to

your reservation. Then click "exit and view reservation" and it will bring

you to more of your reservation."

It is a pain but it is the only way to get on my reservation.

Good luck

Thanks Christine100. I did know how to do it that way but I was just curious if anyone else had any success but I guess not.

• 6 months later...

So frustrated cannot access my reservation, have called 3 times, no one seems to be able to help, they say they do maintenance upgrades and that could be the problem. Not happy with that answer anymore. E-mailed them, several times, still waiting to hear back. My cruise was book through a travel agent does this make a difference? Would think not. anyone have any suggestions.

:confused::mad:

Royal Diamond, when I grow up I want to be just like you. Over 600 cruise points and you started cruising in 2008, three years after I started. You are one lucky person. I need 28 more cruise points just to get to Diamond Plus.

• 1 month later...
So frustrated cannot access my reservation, have called 3 times, no one seems to be able to help, they say they do maintenance upgrades and that could be the problem. Not happy with that answer anymore. E-mailed them, several times, still waiting to hear back. My cruise was book through a travel agent does this make a difference? Would think not. anyone have any suggestions.

:confused::mad:

Ok it's been over a month I still cannot access my reservation, with multiple calls, emails, contact with the Resolution Department (not getting any resolutions from them) I am beyond frustrated. They keep telling me we are aware, we are working on it.....I am less than 30 days until I cruise and this I must say will be my last with Royal Caribbean, they have been a Royal you know what!!!!

Ok it's been over a month I still cannot access my reservation, with multiple calls, emails, contact with the Resolution Department (not getting any resolutions from them) I am beyond frustrated. They keep telling me we are aware, we are working on it.....I am less than 30 days until I cruise and this I must say will be my last with Royal Caribbean, they have been a Royal you know what!!!!

Welcome to RCCL it department.

Sincerely

MO LARRY & CURLY

• 3 years later...

I have been able to sign in since September 16th my cruise is to the Caribbean, I was wondering how many who cant log in to there cruise are going to that destination. The customer services don't know anything, I think they are going to cancel the cruise or make a new iternary

I have been able to sign in since September 16th my cruise is to the Caribbean, I was wondering how many who cant log in to there cruise are going to that destination. The customer services don't know anything, I think they are going to cancel the cruise or make a new iternary

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

You may have missed it, but you are responding to a 3 year old thread, so you may not get a response.