Pub Menu for Brilliance posted here

Someone just brought this back for us from their New England cruise on BOS. We are going on it out of Tampa in January and really wanted to see what they would have at the new "English Pub."

I am new to posting any type of file on here so I hope this works. And so sorry it scanned sideways. The menu itself is huge... as in literal size. Each scan is the size of a full sheet of paper. They go in order, first two pages are the front, third and forth scans are the inside front, fifth and sixth are the inside back, and 7th and 8th are the back of the menu.

Also if anyone knows, do they usually have anything additional available on draft that varies from ship to ship or even with each sailing? None of these beers list whether they are bottle or draft so I was assuming bottles.

SKMBT_22313110108400.pdf

SKMBT_22313110108401.pdf

SKMBT_22313110108410.pdf

SKMBT_22313110108411.pdf

SKMBT_22313110108420.pdf

SKMBT_22313110108421.pdf

SKMBT_22313110108422.pdf

SKMBT_22313110108430.pdf

Thought it might be helpful for those who do not want to download all the pages:

-first two files have mixed drinks

-third and fourth contain info about the difference between lagers and ales and a few beers drinks where they mix them together (like a cider and a lager together)

-fifth and sixth list all the beers

-seventh and eighth contain liquors and wines

• 8 months later...

Not a beer drinker - at all. Seldom a wine drinker, even more seldom hard spirits. So I'm thrilled to see hard cider, my tipple of choice, on Brilliance. Our October Canada/New England cruise can't come too soon. Thanks for posting.

Pat

I've not yet seen a Jamaican Ginger beer on the ship.

If you ask they may have some Crabbies, bottled alcoholic ginger beer. Enjoy it with I've and lime. Not on the menu, but there were a few bottles hiding, and they are included in the drinks package!