GREAT Customer Service from Carnival!!

1313steve

My GF and I were on the Glory a couple of weeks ago and after we got home she realized she had left a pair of earrings on the nightstand. They weren't extremely expensive, but they were one of her favorite pairs. We don't get worry too much about small issues like this, so we just forgot about it and moved on.

Yesterday she received a letter from Carnival. She almost through it away, thinking it was probably junk mail, but she opened it up and to her surprise, inside were the earrings!!! :)

The accompanying letter talked about Carnival's pro-active lost and found policy and how they used the info we had given them when we checked in online to have her address.

We were both totally surprised that Carnival did that. This was my sixth cruise and I thought Carnival was comparable to the other cruise lines I'd been on. But this extra effort on their part will certainly make us want to cruise with them again!

In today's world, customer service seems to be disappearing at an alarming rate. It was great to see Carnival make the effort to do this. If anyone asks us about Carnival or our cruise, rest assured this will be the first thing I mention, because it set them apart in our eyes.

Great job Carnival!!! :D

That's really great considering the fact any number of people probably had access to the room while turning it over for the next cruise. Its great that there are some genuinely honest people working the cruise line. And its great carnival took the time to return earrings.

Wish we would have gotten the same from RC..several years ago my daughter left her stuffed red dog behind, she realized in customs. Someone claimed to call to the ship and after talking to 3 people it was nowhere to be found. It was awful only because it had been a Valentines gift from her dad, he passed away in 2003. Not a fun ride home.

Glad Carnival came through and you got the earrings back.

My GF and I were on the Glory a couple of weeks ago and after we got home she realized she had left a pair of earrings on the nightstand. They weren't extremely expensive, but they were one of her favorite pairs. We don't get worry too much about small issues like this, so we just forgot about it and moved on.

Yesterday she received a letter from Carnival. She almost through it away, thinking it was probably junk mail, but she opened it up and to her surprise, inside were the earrings!!! :)

The accompanying letter talked about Carnival's pro-active lost and found policy and how they used the info we had given them when we checked in online to have her address.

We were both totally surprised that Carnival did that. This was my sixth cruise and I thought Carnival was comparable to the other cruise lines I'd been on. But this extra effort on their part will certainly make us want to cruise with them again!

In today's world, customer service seems to be disappearing at an alarming rate. It was great to see Carnival make the effort to do this. If anyone asks us about Carnival or our cruise, rest assured this will be the first thing I mention, because it set them apart in our eyes.

Excellent........now that's service!

We got off the Breeze the 20th. Even tho My husband and I checked and double checked, we left 30 one dollar bills in the top drawer. We always have them there for room service. Got a phone call from Carnival telling us they had found them and they were sending us a check!:D that is honesty!!

Pat

This is a great example of excellent customer service. I had a similar experience a few years ago after sailing on the Liberty. I didn't think of posting about it, but I'm glad you did. It's sad that people (like me) neglect to post the positives sometimes. Thanks for sharing :)

We had the same type of experience with my daughter who lost a watch. They went above and beyond.

Archived