Complimentary Cover Charge at Specialty Restaurants

BMP57

My wife and I are sailing in January 2014 on the Emerald Princess; we have booked a Suite and this will be our first time in a Princess Suite. The Princess Benefits fact sheet states that a Complimentary Cover Charge to one of the specialty restaurants is provided on embarkation evening.

Just wondering if there will be something in the Suite outlining the offer or maybe they offer it during check-in. Any information is appreciated.

Brian

I was on a 4 day cruise and typically the fine print states that you will get specialty dining complimentary on 6 days or longer cruise. I had a letter waiting in the suite informing me about the complimentary cover charge even though it was only 4 days. I called the dine line to book the appt and she confirmed it was complimentary due to being in a suite. Attached is my letter and proof that crown grill or sabatinis is included on embarkation for suite customers on a 4 day cruise.

suite dinner.pdf

Archived