CC info on Personaliser

hansi

I am awaiting a new CC as my present one expires end of Dec, so until I get a new one I can't enter the number on the Personaliser. Is it ok to enter another card number which will be valid on the sailing date in January and then alter it when I get the new card?

Although mine was not set to expire for another 18 months MC sent us new ones about a month ago with the same number just an extended expiry date and new security code. Had no problems changing it in my personalizer for our upcomming cruises.

You don't have to add any card at all and just present a card when you check in. I didn't enter any card on my last cruise because of a situation similar to yours and there were no problems.

So how did you print your boarding passes w/o the entry?

You don't have to add any card at all and just present a card when you check in. I didn't enter any card on my last cruise because of a situation similar to yours and there were no problems.
This is true but fortunately, most people do enter their CC #. Not doing so slows down the check-in process for those behind you.

If you're waiting for a new card, just use your current card # and enter 2015. Many CCs are good for two years. You can always adjust it if yours is three years.

Well, I had to go and see if I'd have trouble printing documents for my upcoming cruise.....and you are all correct. This time it says I have to enter the credit card information to print my documents. I don't know why it didn't make me do it last time. ?????? So, forgive me. I hate passing on incorrect information. Last time I was sailing with a friend and she likely entered her credit card info which gave me a pass. I'm traveling solo on my next cruise, so I'll have to enter my info.

Edited by KruzPrincess

They used to ask for your credit card when checking in but this year they didn`t. They used the information that we had entered on the personaliser.

I have been asked at check-in if I still wanted to use the card I had entered with the personalizer, but they did not ask to see it.