St Thomas - things to do in port

Farrlacey

First time to St Thomas? If so I would see that island, perhaps take a tour with a driver at the dock and get dropped at a nice beach for a bit. There is shopping in busy CA, enjoying a quiet beach, ferrying to St John, trying the flyboarding in Lindbergh Bay, or taking a daysail.

There's a ton of ideas on this site, what interests do you have?

Farrlacey: If you go to the dolphin prison, you will take up a big chunk of your day on a ferry boat, in customs, etc. There are lots of other things to do on St Thomas besides shopping....

If you are interested in wildlife, snorkeling on St Thomas or visiting Coral World would be less expensive and less time intensive.

Blue: You shilling for the flyboarders now?:D

I agree about Tortola. Plus sometimes the ferry can be delayed. We did that but we were staying on St Thomas. I would reccomend going with a private Charter sailing. We have done this before and had the best time. We are going this time with Fury Sailing for a 1/2 day because of the time Our ship comes into Port.

Shopping it all looks the same like other ports. If you do BlackBeards Castle there are 99 steps to walk down.