Epic/La Cucina ?

Out to sea!

Does anyone know how their menu works? I see Apps, Pizza, Pasta, Entree, and Desert. Do you order one from EACH of those sections (as you do in the Carnival pay restaurants) or is it more of an either/or type thing? Just wondering how much you're allowed or supposed or expected to have. Don't want to go an commit any faux pax! Thanks for any info that y'all who have sailed on NCL before can provide.

Basically - Fill yer boots!

I think you are limited to 1 entree but I have read of people asking for more than 1 entree and getting it. I can eat for England but I couldn't manage more than 1 from each bit (I think I passed on pizza as well).

It does no harm to ask.

Does anyone know how their menu works? I see Apps, Pizza, Pasta, Entree, and Desert. Do you order one from EACH of those sections (as you do in the Carnival pay restaurants) or is it more of an either/or type thing? Just wondering how much you're allowed or supposed or expected to have. Don't want to go an commit any faux pax! Thanks for any info that y'all who have sailed on NCL before can provide.

Order whatever you want, how many you want. They don't care. Just got back from Epic.

The great thing about La Cucina on Epic is the spacious forward view.

Schedule your dinner there for sailaway time from the prettiest port on your itinerary--So nice to be sipping a nice tuscan red, eating some bruschetta, and watching an island pass by!

Edited by quercus alba

Chef Rodney may disagree about ordering as many entrees as you want

With Apps and pizza enjoy what you want.

I also asked if they could make a personal pizza since GF didn't want any.

They did and it was on of the best pizzas Ive ever had. Actually the whole meal was great from start to finish.

If you dine there the first night you get a free bottle of house wine

Edited by jonbgd

The great thing about La Cucina on Epic is the spacious forward view.

Schedule your dinner there for sailaway time from the prettiest port on your itinerary--So nice to be sipping a nice tuscan red, eating some bruschetta, and watching an island pass by!

Oooooo, that is one hell of an idea!! I think DW would love that!!! Thank you! :)

So looking forward to this. Of course, with your answers and my need to pre-plan everything (due to 21 years of military service), my meal will consist of the following:

Caesar Salad

Peperocini Pizza

Lobster Fettuccine

Shrimp Risotto

Pork Scallopini

Lemon Curd Ricotta Cheesecake

Of course, the obvious question is, how do I manage to get back to the Lido Deck after the meal? Do they have wheelbarrow service?? ;):D

So looking forward to this. Of course, with your answers and my need to pre-plan everything (due to 21 years of military service), my meal will consist of the following:

Caesar Salad

Peperocini Pizza

Lobster Fettuccine

Shrimp Risotto

Pork Scallopini

Lemon Curd Ricotta Cheesecake

:eek::eek: