Guys Burger Joint

seashinesunshine

Did I understand the Carnival Site correctly? Is Guys Burger Joint INCLUDED? I thought it would be an extra fee. Planning on the Glory for the next one, anyone know for sure?

Thanks in Advance! :)

It's included, and it is a greasy delight!!:D

Its included and very over rated, just dont know what the fuss is all about.

Agreed. With all the fuss that was being made about them, I expected the greatest burgers that mankind has ever made. And that set me up for disappointment, as they were merely good; nothing that special or great. Just go in expecting an average to slightly better than average burger, and you will not be disappointed.

Its included and very over rated, just dont know what the fuss is all about.

Agreed. With all the fuss that was being made about them, I expected the greatest burgers that mankind has ever made. And that set me up for disappointment, as they were merely good; nothing that special or great. Just go in expecting an average to slightly better than average burger, and you will not be disappointed.

I definitely agree! Was greatly disappointed in Guy's Burgers. Way too greasy and a heart attack waiting to happen!

IMHO burgers at home are way better than Guy's burgers. Give me a grilled patty (without all the grease), a homemade bun, some fresh toppings and that is all you need to make a better burger than Guy's.

Now the fries, they were good!

Edited by ready2cruzagain

YAY! Now we are even MORE excited!

The only eating venues that you pay extra for on the Glory are the Steakhouse, Chefs Table and Coffee Bar.

Main Dining Room, Buffet, Guy's, BlueIguana Cantina, Pizza, Room Service and Taste Bar are all free.

Edited by okgirl

Included.

Burgers are great and the fries outstanding. No grease. I'll be having a few next week.

DSC_8601_Zyde.jpg

Sarge, you're killing me! I gotta wait 3 more weeks to try one of those!:(

I'm not expecting the greatest burger in the world, 'cause I make those;), but I'm a pretty good judge of burgers and that sucker looks GOOD!:D

I definitely agree! Was greatly disappointed in Guy's Burgers. Way too greasy and a heart attack waiting to happen!

Someone told me they were 1400 calories. I'll pass and have a real meal. A meal that I paid for.

The only eating venues that you pay extra for on the Glory are the Steakhouse, Chefs Table and Coffee Bar.

Main Dining Room, Buffet, Guy's, BlueIguana Cantina, Pizza, Room Service and Taste Bar are all free.

Not exactly free. Paid for through your fare.

yes, included. I like the potato sticks at the condiment bar :)

Have to agree-A great burg-artery clogging yes-but, you`re on vaca!

Skip the fries (you could lube the joints on a 57 chevy with the grease from these) and get the PS as michelle said above. JMHO!