Drink Package

mahlerlover

The free Classic Drink Package and others are coming back for sail starting 11/29 - transatlantic not included. Included are the Classic Drink Package for the first two guests in the cabin (Oceanview and above), Free Gratuities and Onboard credit up to $300.00. There are a few other perks also.

Can someone already booked in the last week get the new promo applied?

You should be able to. Some people in our group booked before us and we booked when the sale started. Our TA called and they applied it to the other bookings as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Says new bookings only, made starting Nov 29th. So I seriously doubt they will allow it.

You're a TA...you know "new bookings only" is a lie most of the time. They know people can just as easily cancel and rebook.

With X, you'd pay the prevailing rate on the cabin in order to get the perk added (presuming your price code is compatible with the promotion).

I received the email from Celebrity this afternoon at 3:25 pm. It does say to keep it a secret - my fault I guess for posting this.

So you're saying you just blatantly disregarded the message that clearly stated it was confidential? That's a bit, well, unprofessional, and gives TAs a bad name.

It's no wonder people get a bad impression of us, if you're willing to compromise things even when X has told you it's not for public knowledge.

You're a TA...you know "new bookings only" is a lie most of the time. They know people can just as easily cancel and rebook.

With X, you'd pay the prevailing rate on the cabin in order to get the perk added (presuming your price code is compatible with the promotion).

So you're saying you just blatantly disregarded the message that clearly stated it was confidential? That's a bit, well, unprofessional, and gives TAs a bad name.

It's no wonder people get a bad impression of us, if you're willing to compromise things even when X has told you it's not for public knowledge.

No need to get your panties in a bunch over it.:rolleyes: Not like government secrets are being leaked here lol.

Edited by cruisecrazy82

Says new bookings only, made starting Nov 29th. So I seriously doubt they will allow it.

They have allowed it in previous 123 Go and Pick Your Perk Promos, but you have to take the prevailing rate and lose other bonus you have (except now the current OBC you getting for booking onboard can be combined). So, unless the rules have changed, it may be allowed.

They have allowed it in previous 123 Go and Pick Your Perk Promos, but you have to take the prevailing rate and lose other bonus you have (except now the current OBC you getting for booking onboard can be combined). So, unless the rules have changed, it may be allowed.

I think it will depend on the sail date in Feb for the PP. If the cruise is paid in full and the PIF date has actually passed, they cannot cancel and rebook since they will be in penalties already. Whether or not X will allow it to be re-fared to obtain the 123 perks is anyone's guess. So I guess it really depends on their actual sail date in order to answer that question correctly.

I think it will depend on the sail date in Feb for the PP. If the cruise is paid in full and the PIF date has actually passed, they cannot cancel and rebook since they will be in penalties already. Whether or not X will allow it to be re-fared to obtain the 123 perks is anyone's guess. So I guess it really depends on their actual sail date in order to answer that question correctly.

Agreed, I think some people were successful in getting it added even after the final payment date, but not everyone. I think if you are after final payment you are less likely to be successful (agreed, for the cancel and rebook reasoning).

I understand that this is a promotion scheduled to begin Nov. 29th but do these promotions usually have an end date also?

yes there is an end date tied to every promotion. One the promo is officially annouced (or someone spills the confidential beans), everyone will learn of that date.

You've got time to take advantage, is all I'll say. :-) Plenty of time....

And just as an aside, on my 10/5 sailing, they extended the previous PYP promotion until the end of our sailing (even though it ended on land for 10/6) so people sailing around the end date might even find themselves in the position to book onboard even past the end date, get the OBC and the 123 perk (as on board is now combinable with 1 other offer). That is, if they do things like they did for PYP.

I received the email from Celebrity this afternoon at 3:25 pm. It does say to keep it a secret - my fault I guess for posting this.

It's no longer a secret.....

http://www.celebritycruises.com/genericHtmlTemplate.do?icid=hp_ab2_123g_1311_s1gt_timg_584103&pagename=choose_your_offer

You just have to wait till Friday.

~~