If you could pick any Princess cruise between 10-21days?

ripjerry95

For natural scenery...

1. South America around the horn (Rio to Santiago): Pretty scenery + penguins!

2. Norwegian Fjords (rountrip from London): sweeping landscape

3. Norway + Iceland (roundtrip from London): two of the most scenic countries

For history/culture...

1. Easter Med (with athens, istanbul) (Rome to Venice): for ancient history

2. Asia (Beijing to Singapore): So many awesome ports

3. Baltic (roundtrip Copenhagen): just cuz I heard good reviews.

For warm weather and nice beaches..

1) Tahiti! (roundtrip Papeete/Hawaii to Papeete)

2) Queensland (roundtrip Sydney or Brisbane): Great barrier reef/coral sea

3) Eastern Caribbean 10-Day (Roundtrip Ft lauderdale): the best islands usually start with "St." :)

There's so many good choices in the 14 day range. Ones I've done that were excellent:

Cape Horn route

Baltic round trip out of london with Kiel canal

Amazon River

Panama Canal

One that I really want to do:

Land of the Midnight Sun (problem is, it doesn't fit with my wife's work schedule

We have been extremely fortunate enough to a have been to many far away places and are grateful for being able to have done them. :)

As time goes by, we love going to the Caribbean so really only wish to go there. It's not a money or a time factor ... just what we most enjoy doing. :D

LuLu

~~~~

Once you do a 14 to 21 day cruise you will never want to do less…..

My favorite was Grand Med and even better with a trans Atlantic tacked on. I left my heart in Venice but saw so much of that part of the world which was on my bucket list.

Second favorite was Bangkok to Sydney….long flights but amazing Far East cultural experience and can't say enough about Australia….the people, animals, and Great Barrier Reef..terrific!

One of the cruises left on our list is the 10 day Canada-New England in the fall from either NY or Quebec City. I'm actually surprised nobody mentioned this one because they only sail that itinerary a few times a year.

Theo

One of the cruises left on our list is the 10 day Canada-New England in the fall from either NY or Quebec City. I'm actually surprised nobody mentioned this one because they only sail that itinerary a few times a year.

Theo

We just did that one and it was great! :) Very port intensive and not long enough or enough sea days, but still great for a short trip.

We're looking forward to our Land of the Midnight Sun this summer. The one's we've done that were really special were the Black Sea and Panama Canal... of course Alaska is great too.

After DH retires, we will do round trip Amazon, South America with Cape Horn and Australia. The hard part will be deciding which one to do first! We also have the Yangtze River cruise on our bucket list.