Eastern carribean ports on Royal Princess

Retiring cajun

The ship does provide towels and it is used as a private island. It will be a very pleasant day with lots to do such as water sports and other beach activities.

For more information on Princess Cays either post on the Princess Board and/or the Private Island Board.

Keith

Thanks for your responses! I don't quite understand how to go to the diff. ships boards. Will we also have use of beach towels for ports in st. Thomas and st. Martin?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes. Your cabin steward will see that you have the beach towels. Just be sure to bring them back after use so he can replace them.

Hi-

We were just there in April--it's spectacular. The water is Caribbean turquoise blue and clear, and the swimming is good. There are plenty of lounge chairs everywhere--including under some palms for a bit of shade.

It's picturesque with colorful cabanas, small shops and tropical foliage, so it offers good photo ops. My spouse took a great shot of a hummingbird in flight from one pink flower to another.

It's not quite as large or interesting as Royal Caribbean's Labadee, but certainly nice enough and offers a very relaxing day at sea.

Hope this helped. - Diana,