another FTTF question

oldcowhand

For the folks that have done FTTF......do they have refreshments in the vip lounge...while you wait to board?? Just wanted to know if i need to carry a bottle of water around with me......will be on the Fascination in a few wks.:)

With FTTF you most likely will not be in the VIP lounge. The VIP lounge is for Platinum/Diamond guest.

I just turned platinum on my November 9th cruise,but I have done FTTF 3 times prior, twice I was not seated in the V.I.P. Lounge and once I was only because I was in a suite, the two times were in Miami and the other was Port Everglades, on my recent cruise it was only platinum,diamond and suites in the lounge, this was Miami.

For the folks that have done FTTF......do they have refreshments in the vip lounge...while you wait to board?? Just wanted to know if i need to carry a bottle of water around with me......will be on the Fascination in a few wks.:)

No VIP treatment..

I have done FTTF once, probably not again.

One would think that since you paid $50 that Carnival could muster up at least some ice water. But not even platinum or diamond guests get refreshments in the VIP lounge. Never saw any FTTF people in the VIP lounge either.

In Miami they had lemonade and water in the V.I.P. Lounge, I can't remember about Port Everglades, I will remember to look when I go on my upcoming cruise.

No you will be in the same lounge as everyone else - $50.00 to board 5 min. before the rest of us.

There is only small room to go into to register and get your sign and sail card no refreshments or VIP lounge in Jacksonville. The area right outside this room is the Diamond and Platium sitting area ( just a group of chairs) past this is for FTTF. So you will need to bring water with you! ;)