Hasbro 2.0 game shows

MISSSNOOPYGIRL

Oh absolutely! They are great for both. I'm sure that it depends a little on the CD or whomever is running it, but we had a LOT of fun! And they even got younger kids on stage to participate when we saw it! It is definitely something I would recommend to families or anyone else that has ever enjoyed playing games!

Lots of fun for both kids and adults.

I know a few people here complain about the 2.0 upgrades and the shows. Especially the lack of the orchestra. To be honest it didn't bug me at all. And honestly I think I like the game show better than some of the other shows.

Since only a few people can go up and do the hasbro stuff wondering if it will be boring for the rest of us.

I don't think so. Honestly I don't want to go up there but one of my kids wanted to. It was still fun just watching the others. A good cruise director makes it funner.

Since only a few people can go up and do the hasbro stuff wondering if it will be boring for the rest of us.

I agree! I did not like the Hasbro games at all. The only way you were picked to participate was to jump up and down, scream, and act like an idiot to get picked.

I found it boring also.

I agree! I did not like the Hasbro games at all. The only way you were picked to participate was to jump up and down, scream, and act like an idiot to get picked.

I found it boring also.

That is what I would expect. Will give it a try to see if we like it but the days of jumping up and down and looking like an idiot to play a game

are gone.

I think it would be ok if it were in the middle of the day or early evening but not at a prime time at night. on my parents cruise last month it was one night at 830. a five day cruise with only 2 different shows. Both on the same night on 2 different days.

I didn't enjoy it at all and I was really looking forward to it. It takes WAY too long to get the contestants up on stage because they ask trivia questions and then go to the most annoying, obnoxious person they can find to answer it. It would be much quicker to just randomly pick people without going through all that.

The games themselves aren't all that long. I think I would rather go to get my teeth cleaned than to ever have to sit through that again. One time was one too many in my book.

I am normally a very easy going person especially when it comes to cruising as most of you know. Unfortunately, the "New and Improved" goings on in the theatre I am not a fan of. No big deal. I find plenty of other things to do. And I don't fault those that do like it. Everyone is different.

I didn't enjoy it at all and I was really looking forward to it. It takes WAY too long to get the contestants up on stage because they ask trivia questions and then go to the most annoying, obnoxious person they can find to answer it. It would be much quicker to just randomly pick people without going through all that.

The games themselves aren't all that long. I think I would rather go to get my teeth cleaned than to ever have to sit through that again. One time was one too many in my book.

I am normally a very easy going person especially when it comes to cruising as most of you know. Unfortunately, the "New and Improved" goings on in the theatre I am not a fan of. No big deal. I find plenty of other things to do. And I don't fault those that do like it. Everyone is different.

We will give it a try but not expecting much from it.

I absolutely dislike the Hasbro shows. I can't wait until they remove this garbage from the ships. What a waist of my time.

To each his own....... If you like the Price is Right.... then you will like it (people jumping up and down.... and having a good time (acting like idiots to some who would not know a good time if they had one). If you don't like the Price is Right then don't go. It won't cost you a thing.

Edited by hawaiibound24

We were amazed it is being presented as evening entertainment. We could only sit through about 10 minutes of it.

In its defense, the crowd appeared to be loving it, but not for us.

You're not alone. We saw it onboard the Carnival Ecatasy last year and we thought it was boring.

The kids seemed to enjoy it

To each his own....... If you like the Price is Right.... then you will like it (people jumping up and down.... and having a good time (acting like idiots to some who would not know a good time if they had one). If you don't like the Price is Right then don't go. It won't cost you a thing.

Actually, I like the Price is Right but the Hasbro games on Carnival I don't care for at all. Once the people got picked and up on stage believe me, it was boring!

boring and underated!!

Our daughter was picked and didnt like it either. a big let down. Carnival should come up with something better than Hasbro. I would say Price is Right!! I think it would be fun whether you got picked or not

On a recent Glory cruise, I went to both showtimes with my 12 year old. While it was cute, we were both a little bored halfway through it. The worst part for me, was how the host kept pronouncing "Hasbro". He kept pronouncing it "has-BA-ro", instead of "has-bro". I wanted to yell out that its 2 syllables, not 3!!!! And he kept saying it over and over. Of course this is a bit tongue in cheek, I am not ultra mad over this, it was more of joke we had. My daughter kept turning to me and yelling "has-BA-ro" to mess with me the rest of the night.

boring and underated!!

Our daughter was picked and didnt like it either. a big let down. Carnival should come up with something better than Hasbro. I would say Price is Right!! I think it would be fun whether you got picked or not

Is this the entire evening's entertainment or is there a show after this?