Poll: What is your one favorite thing about a RCCL cruise?

One thing ... probably the cleanliness of the ships.

More than one thing ... service, rock climbing wall, shows, schooner bar, champagne bar, Voyager class ships, spa, workout facilities ....

ahhhhh ... can't wait to go back! :D

The total seperation from the stresses of the normal workday and the opportunity to just spend time with the wife. I love to attend the musical and dance shows. Loved seeing my first ice skating show on the Navigator of the Seas.

Ron

Strawberry Coladas (spelling?)

Also, after my last cruise, which was NOT RCCL. We were stuck in yucky weather (rainy) at our "at sea" day. Well, we found out later that RCCL went and "Found" sun! Our ship just kept on going not caring!

I also like the cleanliness and I have never had a bad experience with RCCL (knock on wood)! So WHY Change??

The wake of the ship and the sunset. A sunset never looks as good as when you are at sea.

The vastness of the ocean reminds me that there is more, much more to the world than my little corner that I see on a day to day basis.

I wonder about what is going on in the ocean all around me as we go by.

So many things, how can I pick just one!! It starts with walking onboard into the beautiful Centrums. Even after so many cruises, it still takes my breath away, and as soon as I step onboard, look around me, I can feel my whole body just go into relax mode. After that, it's just all wonderful.....except, of course, having to leave....

Michele

That's a hard question to answer since there are so many things to list. I guess what keeps DH/I coming back is the decor/layout of the ship. Every ship we've been on has been tastefully decorated, nice layout, easy to get around, private areas for peace/quiet, party areas with the music, etc. Our favorite spot... Viking Crown for a drink before dinner and watching the sunset.

The total seperation from the stresses of the normal workday and the opportunity to just spend time with the wife. I love to attend the musical and dance shows. Loved seeing my first ice skating show on the Navigator of the Seas.

Ron

I have to agree with Ron. I work about 80 hours a week (no joke) and time away with my wife is probably the one thing I most enjoy.

Of course the food, pool bar, shows, ports, excursions etc. don't exactly suck, either! :)

What I like the best about ANY cruise is the service. I am responsible for stuff at work. I am responsible for my kids wanting me to do thing for them. I am responsible for my house and car upkeep.

On a cruise, I don't HAVE to do anything I don't want to do. THAT's the best part!

Karen

Archived