Email Survey for cruise I didn't take

Mr. Bungle

Anyone else get an email from RCCL regarding an uncompleted cruise? This weekend I received one that was asking for information from my recent trip on IndyOTS. We haven't been on IndyOTS, nor do we have a reservation for IndyOTS. At first I thought that this is a bogus email phishing for personal information. I went back through old emails from previous trips to see if the domains matched. At first, I could only find RCCL.com and RoyalCaribbeanMarketing. Then I found an old survey and they matched, noreply@qemailservers.

Here is a copy of the email. Looks good if it's a fake.

Dear Valued Guest,

Royal Caribbean International's Crown & Anchor Society (CAS) Program values your time and loyalty with us. We would like to ask you how Royal Caribbean is doing at making your most recent experience on board Independence of the Seas!

This feedback will also help us develop cruising and traveling benefits that mean the most to you.

To participate, please click here.

If the above link does not work, please copy and paste the following link into your internet browser:

http://royalcaribbean.qualtrics.com/WRQualtricsSurveyEngine/?Q_SS=3LcSQZttILRoSpf_d4k1aPkFN14syQ5&_=1

Please be assured that all of your responses will remain strictly confidential and will only be used to improve products and services at Royal Caribbean International.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration and we look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Royal Caribbean International

Graphic.php?IM=IM_8hUDwMaicdli6X2

Follow the link to opt out of future emails: http://royalcaribbean.qualtrics.com/CP/Register.php?OptOut=true&RID=MLRP_a8AeSiHyHWoAv3f&LID=UR_exkPpdGZnsxoDaY&BT=cm95YWxjYXJpYmJlYW4&_=1

Watermark.php?UID=UR_exkPpdGZnsxoDaY&EMD=EMD_8611ZhGkgtwboYR&CGC=MLRP_a8AeSiHyHWoAv3f

It is a real survey, many people have received it. The email is wrong, it isn't about Indy, it is about crown and anchor.

I do see where is states C&A, but for a ship I wasn't on? Usually they are pretty good with the follow up surveys. Our last cruise was in February...

Anyone else get an email from RCCL regarding an uncompleted cruise? This weekend I received one that was asking for information from my recent trip on IndyOTS. We haven't been on IndyOTS, nor do we have a reservation for IndyOTS. At first I thought that this is a bogus email phishing for personal information. I went back through old emails from previous trips to see if the domains matched. At first, I could only find RCCL.com and RoyalCaribbeanMarketing. Then I found an old survey and they matched, noreply@qemailservers.

Watermark.php?UID=UR_exkPpdGZnsxoDaY&EMD=EMD_8611ZhGkgtwboYR&CGC=MLRP_a8AeSiHyHWoAv3f

Here's a link to my posting about this over the weekend:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1947825

We got one too. and it was for the IOS (which we have never been on) I chalked it up to a computer glitch. I think I will check my cruise credits to see if I got credit for it :rolleyes:

Been on IOS and never get any RCL emails anymore! Which their computer glitch would get us added back onto their list again.:(

Got one too. Funny part of it was I was sailing on the Allure at the time they sent this email on Saturday and it too stated the Independence of the Seas.

Then I got another one on Sunday in reference to my most recent RC cruise and they are testing a new survey.

Then after both the Saturday & Sunday email they sent an Opps email later in the day Sunday about the Saturday email and the error about the Independence reference. :D