How were cruise credits calculated under the old system?

New Hampshire

I was just checking my sailing history on the Celebrity website. All of my sailing dates are accurate but I think there are errors in the credits allocated on some of them. Can someone review for me how credits were awarded under the previous system. We always sailed in veranda or concierge class cabins.

I was just checking my sailing history on the Celebrity website. All of my sailing dates are accurate but I think there are errors in the credits allocated on some of them. Can someone review for me how credits were awarded under the previous system. We always sailed in veranda or concierge class cabins.

Each cruise, regardless of length got 1 point.

If you were in a CC or higher cabin, you got an extra point (I think that started in 2002 or 2003)

If a cruise was 12 days or longer you got another point (also started the same time as the CC and up bonus)

Maximum points for one cruise was 3.

There was a cut off date on some points however. Any cruises prior to the last major Captain Club makeover only received 1 point. It didn't matter if you were in a suite, concierge or on a long cruise you still only got one point. Aqua did not exist then. I am not sure what the cutoff date was but it would have been about 5 or 6 years ago.

On my sailing history, some of my staterooms are listed as Veranda and some as Club Veranda. We always book either a veranda or concierge class cabin. Does the Club Veranda indicate concierge class?

Not sure about their nomenclature. We have booked Concierge and FV cabins. In our history some of the FVs are shown as Club Verandah and some are shown as Verandah. Same with the Concierge cabins. The only way to tell is to look at the points earned.

It will be interesting to see if those old points remain at 1, 2 and 3. I think they have to. I will see how it looks in March when we get back from our Infinity b2b2b (where we have CC, FV and CC booked).

Edited by bob278

Just tried to check my sailing history. I have been able to do this in the past, but now I just can not find it anymore. Can you let me know how to do this ?

On my sailing history, some of my staterooms are listed as Veranda and some as Club Veranda. We always book either a veranda or concierge class cabin. Does the Club Veranda indicate concierge class?

They have me listed for Club Veranda on a cruise we did Aqua and then veranda for another cruise we did AQ. Who knows, apparently no consistency.