Elemis Body Wash

We just got back off the Eurodam and we really loved the Elemis Body Wash. I assume it was the Sharp Shower Body Wash from Elemis, there are other types......can anyone confirm? I have found it on Amazon for about $27, but does anyone know or anywhere else online (safe site) that sells this body wash? I neglected to look and see if they sold it on the ship, and if they did, they probably marked it up substantially (like the $75 rubber flip flops they sold in the Signature Shops - Sheesh!) Any ideas out there? Thanks!

We just got back off the Eurodam and we really loved the Elemis Body Wash. I assume it was the Sharp Shower Body Wash from Elemis, there are other types......can anyone confirm? I have found it on Amazon for about $27, but does anyone know or anywhere else online (safe site) that sells this body wash? I neglected to look and see if they sold it on the ship, and if they did, they probably marked it up substantially (like the $75 rubber flip flops they sold in the Signature Shops - Sheesh!) Any ideas out there? Thanks!

I'd say Amazon is your best bet. Their prices are usually better than the competition. At least, that's what I've found.

I tried elemis.com and their prices were higher than Amazon's. I poked around on the internet for a while and the best I could come up with was $27 for a 10 ounce bottle. Seems pretty pricey. Oh well, I guess I could give myself a treat one of these days and order some. As I lather up I can pretend I am back on the boat! :D Thanks for all the replies.

The link I posted (Timetospa) is where you get from the Elemis site to actually shop. Don't know if they were offering it when you looked but at the moment they are offering buy 2, get 1 free and looks like it's free shipping above $40. if you really like the stuff - and decide to treat yourself - that seems like the best deal of all. :)

The link I posted (Timetospa) is where you get from the Elemis site to actually shop. Don't know if they were offering it when you looked but at the moment they are offering buy 2, get 1 free and looks like it's free shipping above $40. if you really like the stuff - and decide to treat yourself - that seems like the best deal of all. :)

I'll have to check it out.....thanks. No, it wasn't there at timetospa this AM.

I don't care for the body wash -- it doesn't have any moisturizer in it for my dry skin.

It seemed just the opposite for us, our dry skin went away when using it!! Everybody's skin moisture level is different I guess. Even my DH liked it and said his arms were not as dry when using that body wash. And I use moisturizing soaps at home, but that stuff really worked for us.

I just looked at qvc.com and they have item no. A319889, a 10.14 oz elemis lime and ginger body and hand wash that I think might be the product. Price is $30 plus $5.72 S&H.

Edited by sail7seas

It seemed just the opposite for us, our dry skin went away when using it!! Everybody's skin moisture level is different I guess. Even my DH liked it and said his arms were not as dry when using that body wash. And I use moisturizing soaps at home, but that stuff really worked for us.

Glad you had a good experience with body wash.

Neither of us can use any of the Elemis products.