Owners Suite on Adventure OTS...worth it?

Stop comparing apples to oranges. The balconies of the Mariner's Owner Suites are about 157 sq ft in size, approximately 70% larger than the the balconies of the Owner Suites (about 90 sq. ft) on the Adventure of the Seas.

Even though both ships are in the Voyager Class, the Mariner was built in 2003, 2 years after the AOS.

Wow! I'm running for cover and putting on my flame-retardant suit!

Since I haven't sailed on the Adventure yet I was giving my opinion of my experience on the Mariner.

After I actually see my balcony on the AOS, I'll have the benefit of first hand knowledge and be better able to give an opinion of the differences.

Happy sailing everyone regardless of the size of your balcony! :D

• 1 month later...

Thinking of booking an OS for my sister & I later in January on Explorer of the Seas. She's a very early riser and doesn't want to bother me while I'm sleeping. Is there a curtain that will separate the bedroom from the livingroom area? I thought one of us could sleep in the bedroom and the other on the sofa bed. Thanks for the information!

Happy New Year and Happy Cruising! :D

• 1 month later...

I have more Voyager-class OS questions if anyone is still monitoring this thread.

How much storage do you have in the bathroom? I have used an over-the-door shoe bag in balcony cabins, but I'm guessing that it won't be necessary in a suite. Am I being overly optimistic?

How many electrical outlets are there?

Does the room come with refrigerator?

And I read on the website that there is a VCR. Has that been replaced with a DVD player yet?

If these questions have been answered elsewhere, I apologize for asking, but I have not been able to find it.

I have more Voyager-class OS questions if anyone is still monitoring this thread.

How much storage do you have in the bathroom? I have used an over-the-door shoe bag in balcony cabins, but I'm guessing that it won't be necessary in a suite. Am I being overly optimistic?

How many electrical outlets are there?

And I read on the website that there is a VCR. Has that been replaced with a DVD player yet?

If these questions have been answered elsewhere, I apologize for asking, but I have not been able to find it.

How much storage do you have in the bathroom? 3 drawers under double sink

How many electrical outlets are there? 1 110v and 1 220v from what I can remember

Does the room come with refrigerator? Its a cooler. Doesnt get too cold. Comes with snacks, water and soda. You can ask to have stuff removed

And I read on the website that there is a VCR. Has that been replaced with a DVD player yet? Yes there is a Dvd player. Concierge has movies.

How much storage do you have in the bathroom? I have used an over-the-door shoe bag in balcony cabins, but I'm guessing that it won't be necessary in a suite. Am I being overly optimistic ? Not needed. tons of storage. 2 behind the mirror shevling, 3 drawer and 2 door cabinets under double sink.

How many electrical outlets are there? 2 on vanity area

The OS has tons of storage.

th