"LIVE" from Allure of the Seas - December 1, 2013 - Western Caribbean

gpw45

Postings from passengers on the December 1, 2013 sailing of Allure of the Seas. This is a Western Caribbean itinerary with ports: Labadee, Falmouth, and Cozumel.

If you are this cruise, feel free to post. If you aren't, hopefully you are looking forward to a cruise. Ask questions. Maybe someone will be able to get an answer for you.

I am sooooooooooooo ready.

Gordon

Postings from passengers on the December 1, 2013 sailing of Allure of the Seas. This is a Western Caribbean itinerary with ports: Labadee, Falmouth, and Cozumel.

If you are this cruise, feel free to post. If you aren't, hopefully you are looking forward to a cruise. Ask questions. Maybe someone will be able to get an answer for you.

I am sooooooooooooo ready.

Gordon

See you on the cruise. I am sailing with you!

Just checked in for our flights to Miami (coming from Amsterdam). Maybe we bump into you :D

B2B Allure December 1st and December 8th ... time to start packing :p

Let's make it a point to do so. We will be on the Oasis TA after her drydock next year, so we will be going to Amsterdam and Rotterdam. We haven't been there before. Cabin 6594. Starboard, forward, hump.

Gordon

Let's make it a point to do so. We will be on the Oasis TA after her drydock next year, so we will be going to Amsterdam and Rotterdam. We haven't been there before. Cabin 6594. Starboard, forward, hump.

Gordon

Gordon,

Sure. We are in stateroom 1730, one of the skylofts. Call us or we will call you somewhere in the week.

Or are you going to the meet and mingle. Didn't register yet...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Edited by Lukkie

We will be flying out tomorrow for the cruise. Can't wait.:D

Save trip! We just finished packing and taking a few hours of sleep before we make our flights via DTW to Miami.

Gordon,

Sure. We are in stateroom 1730, one of the skylofts. Call us or we will call you somewhere in the week.

Or are you going to the meet and mingle. Didn't register yet...

You will so love the skyloft suites, we were two over from yours on our July sailing.

Live it up!!!!

Sea Ya

One of my co-workers and his wife are taking this cruise. If you run into Barry and Laurel (an older couple from New Jersey), they're great people! Tell them that Beth from the office says hello. His reaction to that will be worth whatever trouble you go through to say it LOL!!! He's not "Mr. Technology"!

Have a wonderful cruise!

Beth