Just booked the Oasis

lazeyey

Hi people,

I am so excited. My husband and I booked the Oasis of the Seas for March.

Last year we went on the Allure and had a blast, and the year before that we went on the Liberty and also had fun.

This will be our third cruise. We got hooked the first time we went.

Now it's time to get a countdown ticker and make a signature.

Hi welcome to the hooked on cruising world. We also love to cruise. We are booked on Mar. 29 sailing. Be sure to sign up for your Meet & Mingle. You should be able to book shows, excursions, and dining res. now. We have had ours booked for a while. Have a great cruise.

Bob

hi you must be on the same cruise as me and my family 29 march 2014 first time on rccl cannot wait will be for my 50th birthday we are doing one week in orlando then joining the cruise western caribbean

HI

Welcome to RCCL and cruise critic. If you havn't booked your shows. They have been available for a while now so check it out. Sign up for Meet & mingle. Come over and join the roll call. It has been very slow but if you have questions you might be able to get some answers. Hope to see you no the ship.

Bob

Thank you everyone for welcoming me.

Andrew, our trip is on March 1st. I can't wait!

I'm going to make reservations to all of the shows now. I remember last year on the Allure there were people who couldn't make it to shows because they didn't book in advance.

Hi people,

I am so excited. My husband and I booked the Oasis of the Seas for March.

Last year we went on the Allure and had a blast, and the year before that we went on the Liberty and also had fun.

This will be our third cruise. We got hooked the first time we went.

Now it's time to get a countdown ticker and make a signature.

Have a great time.

Hi all. We are not going on our first RCI cruise until June, but I have a question, how far in advance can you start to book everything?

Thanks

There's no set time that advance bookings open, and excursions might open at a different time than dining. Plus, if you are on a ship with advance entertainment bookings (Oasis, Allure, Liberty, Freedom) those also have different opening times. Best thing to do is start checking Royal's website periodically well in advance of the cruise, say 5 - 6 months.

Thank you everyone for welcoming me.

Andrew, our trip is on March 1st. I can't wait!

I'm going to make reservations to all of the shows now. I remember last year on the Allure there were people who couldn't make it to shows because they didn't book in advance.

I am on the March 1 sailing of Oasis as well. Please come by and meet your fellow roll call mates sailing with you on this date. :) Here is the link

Congratulations on booking this wonderful RCI ship.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=40834969&posted=1#post40834969

I had no idea we needed to book shoes on the liberty. Thanks for letting me know. I'm panicking. I hope we're not to late.

It's only the ice show that you can book ahead of time on Liberty and Freedom. All other shows on those two ships are first come, first served.

Edited by clarea