How to Calculate Points for Upcoming Cruises

Host Jazzbeau

Is there any place on the Celebrity website where you can see how many points you are going to earn on booked cruises?

In most cases it should be pretty straightforward, but I'm wondering how many days a Galapagos cruise counts as. You can book cruise only (7 days), or with Quito extensions (10 or 11 days), or with Machu Picchu extension (13 days).

Mine is 10 days, so will I get points based on the 10 day trip or only the 7 day cruise?

Welcome to Celebrity Cruises Captain's Club—the recognition and rewards program, for travelers who don't just enjoy traveling but, rather, traveling well.

We've added two new tiers of status

In recognition of our most devoted Elite members, we have created Elite Plus—delivering a high level of recognition with greater benefits including discounts on beverages and specialty dining, unlimited complimentary cappuccinos and lattes, 200 free Internet minutes and much more.

The height of Captain's Club membership—Zenith—is designed exclusively for our most loyal guests, offering the quality benefits and perks befitting this ultimate level of membership, such as access to Michael's Club Lounge, a beverage package of your choice, complimentary laundry, and a 1600-minute Internet package.

Introducing Club Points—a better way to travel

Now, instead of tier credits, you will earn Club Points based on the stateroom category and the number of nights you sail. The higher the stateroom category you select, the more Club Points you will earn each night.

Stateroom Category Club Points Earned per Night

Inside/Ocean View 2

Veranda 3

Concierge Class/AquaClass® 5

Sky, Century or AquaClass Suite 8

Celebrity, Signature or Royal Suite 12

Reflection or Penthouse Suite 18

Stateroom Categories for Celebrity Xpedition Club Points Earned per Night

Oceanview, Deluxe, Premium 2

Junior, Xpedition Suite 8

Royal Suite 12

Penthouse Suite 18

What does this enhancement mean to you?

Besides a wealth of better benefits and privileges, now you have two new tiers to strive for—all without losing the benefits and status you currently enjoy. Plus, through this conversion to Club Points, your move up in membership status is faster than ever before.

You spoke. We listened.

Guest feedback has helped shape every one of our efforts to continually improve our services, enhance our amenities and raise the bar.

CHECK YOUR NEW CLUB POINTS HERE

SPECIAL SERVICES

SPECIAL OCCASIONS

FAMILY PROGRAM

SPECIAL NEEDS

CORPORATE PROGRAMS

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

CONTACT US

PASSENGER BILL OF RIGHTS

ORDER A BROCHURE

GROUP BOOKINGS

FAQS

SITEMAP

COMPANY INFORMATION

ABOUT US

NEWS

ACCOLADES

CAREERS

PRICE TERMS

PREFERRED PARTNERSHIPS

SAFETY & SECURITY

TRAVEL TOOLS

BOOK YOUR CRUISE

BEST PRICE GUARANTEE

CELEBRITY MOBILE APP

VIEW OUR EBROCHURES

GIFTS BY CELEBRITY

FIND A TRAVEL AGENT

TRAVEL PARTNER

CRUISING POWER

MYCRUISE REWARDS

APPLY NOW!

COUNTRY

UNITED STATES

FOLLOW US:

Celebrity Mobile web

Celebrity Cruises Facebook

Celebrity Cruises YouTube

Celebrity Cruises Twitter

Google Plus

Pinterest

Passengers' Bill of Rights

- See more at: http://www.celebritycruises.com/genericHtmlTemplate.do?pagename=cc_the_club&allowMobile=y&ecid=em_20285804&rid=241729412&mes=New%20Loyalty%20Program%20Announcement%20EM&emsc=CCCCRC2000000EM&empf=Y&emct=C&lnkid=CC_BENEFITS-BODY#sthash.OLxbHgeb.dpuf

Copied this from the Celebrity web site. Hope this helps.

What part of your answer did you think addresses my question about Galapagos cruises?

The part that list the points for expedition. The site makes no mention of accruing points through tours. One would think that if they were going to give points for the tours they would have listed those as well. But with x you never know. My husband did not get points for his Alaskan tour, but his brother did? If points are such a concern why don't you just call captains club?

All it lists is points per night. My question was about how many nights would count.

I had read the press release, thanks. I have also followed several of the threads teasing out the details of how this would be applied. I was asking about a detail that ASAIK hasn't been raised yet.

And I didn't call the Captains Club because prior threads have indicated they are usually the last to know.

But thanks for trying to help.

This is from the Q&A on Celebrity's Facebook page:

< How many points do you receive per night on the Xpedition?

373012_92998025878_1362239710_q.jpg

Kathy

Edited by RockyMountainGal

Am I the only one reading this that thinks there is something quite wrong with that statement? :confused:

Made perfect sense to me! :D They were asking about XP cruisetour points (and if those nights were included) and that was not addressed. Now it has been by RockyMountainGal. All is well.

This is from the Q&A on Celebrity's Facebook page:

< How many points do you receive per night on the Xpedition?

373012_92998025878_1362239710_q.jpg

• Celebrity Cruises Hi - The XP points will also be per night (including the Cruisetour nights) and they will be reflected on the website within 24 hours approximately. ~ LM

Kathy

Thanks! That's good news.