One category upgrade question

darsura

Today we were told by a Captain's Club rep that it is within a catergory and only from the lowest level. We've booked three A1 cabins this weekend moving from A2 to A1 at no charge. You can move from a C3 to a C2 but not a C2 to a C1.

Regarding S2 to S1, we did not discuss.

Hope this helps.

So let me make sure I understand correctly on what you were told. On an M class ship the OV category goes from Cat 8 to Cat 4. According to the rep you could only go from 8 to 7? Or am I misunderstanding this?

If this is correct then it has changed from the old CC program as I booked a cat 6 but paid for a 7 for a couple of trips we booked a few months ago. .

I am in. 2c for a January cruise. It is past final payment. No upgrade. So I now get less points in the new program and an upgrade. Unfortunately my cruise is after I paid , after the final payment was due, and after the change date for the captains club program. No upgrade for me. Did anyone think about how many people will rebook their future cruises for the free upgrade? Until I read this thread, I had not really thought about it. I cannot imagine ever getting that free upgrade. Somehow, there will always be some catch.