Cyber Monday

Kwenz

Cyber Monday email from Celebrity...

"Caribbean Cyber Monday Offer ("Offer") applies to select 4-7 night Caribbean sailings departing 12/9/13 - 1/26/14"....Additional 3rd/4th guests sail free

However, when you click on the link in the email from Celebrity and it takes you to their website it still just says

"Bookmark this page and come back on Cyber Monday to take advantage of the best value we've had all year on select Caribbean vacations. 24 hours only!"

Guess this would be a great deal for folks with children who can sail last minute over the holiday...

Cyber Monday email from Celebrity...

"Caribbean Cyber Monday Offer ("Offer") applies to select 4-7 night Caribbean sailings departing 12/9/13 - 1/26/14"....Additional 3rd/4th guests sail free

However, when you click on the link in the email from Celebrity and it takes you to their website it still just says

"Bookmark this page and come back on Cyber Monday to take advantage of the best value we've had all year on select Caribbean vacations. 24 hours only!"

Guess this would be a great deal for folks with children who can sail last minute over the holiday...

Mine says to come back at 12:01 am EST on Dec. 2

Good old Celebrity IT - my husband said the same people must be running Celebrity IT as are doing the new Healthcare website. :p

Seems to be live now (2pm GMT) but the only sailings that have the green 'Offers' symbol are all cabins on the Constellation, 5 nights on 14th Dec & 4 nights on 19th Dec.

7 nights

5th & 12 Jan on Silhoutte

11 th Jan Reflection

18th & 25 th Jan on Summit.

These sailings do not have the offer symbol.

I gather these offers are not for UK; when I put CYBERSALE in it says in RED 'Please try again, offer could not be found.' I followed the link in the email, I didn't go on to the UK site.

I do wish they would stop sending me the promotional e- mails, if I cannot make use of the offers.

Edited by upwarduk

Seems to be live now (2pm GMT) but the only sailings that have the green 'Offers' symbol are all cabins on the Constellation, 5 nights on 14th Dec & 4 nights on 19th Dec.

7 nights

5th & 12 Jan on Silhoutte

11 th Jan Reflection

18th & 25 th Jan on Summit.

These sailings do not have the offer symbol.

I gather these offers are not for UK; when I put CYBERSALE in it says in RED 'Please try again, offer could not be found.' I followed the link in the email, I didn't go on to the UK site.

I do wish they would stop sending me the promotional e- mails, if I cannot make use of the offers.

Available for US and Canada residents only.

The Reflection and Silhouette sailings are also part of it.

* Prices are per person, cruise only, for select sailings, based on double occupancy and inside category 12 or Z. Government taxes and fees are additional.

Cyber Monday Offer ("Offer") applies to select 4-7 night Caribbean sailings departing 12/9/13 - 1/26/14. Cruise must be booked on Dec. 2, 2013 ("Offer Period"). Offer applies to Standard non-discounted rate. Offer limited to one per stateroom. Offer is applicable to new individual bookings; not applicable to groups. Prices and offers apply to residents of the U.S. and Canada only. Residents of any other country should contact their local Celebrity Cruises office or travel partner.

Free Cruise Fare Offer provides for free cruise fare of third and fourth passengers only in a triple or quad occupancy stateroom booking; gratuities and all other charges, including, but not limited to, government taxes, and fees, are not included in Offer.

Offers are non-transferable and applicable only to the Offer Cruise. Offer is subject to availability, subject to change without notice, and capacity controlled. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion, including, but not limited to, 123Go, Exciting Deals, Category specials, reduced air, Celebrity's ChoiceAir, Interline, Senior, resident, Travelzoo, military, travel agent, and employee rates, or other discounted rates.

- See more at: http://www.celebritycruises.com/genericHtmlTemplate.do?icid=spe_bt_cybrmn_1312_spcl_lk_714507&pagename=cyber_monday_promotion#sthash.EYTzVG9G.dpuf

Edited by gimletgal