captain,hotel manager,cruise director

shutterbug29

Is Eric the tall blonde guy? I don't remember our cruise director's name? Also, does Azamara have the full schedule for 2014 sailings?

To the OP...sorry for hijacking your thread.

Eric is that 6'7" midget.

Andy and Bill have often explained, they cannot post assignment more than a few months out so you are unlikely to see all of 2014 until late summer. Even then, things change, there was a change on Jiurney for Jan - March a few weeks ago

No problem, Midwest Chick. That is why these are open message boards. I've sailed with Johannes, Heike and Eric on number of occasions. They are a well oiled machine!

Okay so, Eric was the cruise director....I'm not sure how to go back and find out who the hotel manager was...remember the alcohol director by face but not name.

I'm really, really hoping Captain Johannes will be our captain next fall. We both really liked him. I would imagine most cruise directors are the same...we didn't do a lot of activities since we were usually so tired and just relaxed at night...port intensive cruises can really wear you out and we did not have one sea day.

I think white night was the most active thing we did at night....lol.