Mama Mia - Quantum

I wish it was going to be on Anthem instead for purely selfish reasons. We probably won't sail Quantum because we'd have to fly north just to sail back south again. But Anthem will spend some time in Port Everglades. I'm really gald RCI has chosen "Mama Mia." I just wish I could see it. Maybe we'll be ucky and Anthem will have "Jersey Boys."

This is GREAT news! We just saw ABBA Mania last month. What a blast! And the ship sails from our backyard, so we'll just have to book a trip once the dates for later in 2015 are released (probably early Spring 2014).

Now, I need to go and find that Quantum area of CC!

I'm kind of with gangway here, wish it were on the Anthem as I too will be on that before I get on the Quantum. But I was pleased nonetheless. I'm sure they will put something good on the Anthem as well. I would have guessed they put Wicked on the Quantum with Kristen and all being the Godmother.

I saw Wicked in London and don't think I can ever see someone else do that, as it is now the best broadway show I've ever seen and I've seen a lot of shows in NYC. I give kudo's out to the London Theater, all the shows I've seen there are far superior than NYC.

I'm kind of with gangway here, wish it were on the Anthem as I too will be on that before I get on the Quantum. But I was pleased nonetheless. I'm sure they will put something good on the Anthem as well. I would have guessed they put Wicked on the Quantum with Kristen and all being the Godmother.

I saw Wicked in London and don't think I can ever see someone else do that, as it is now the best broadway show I've ever seen and I've seen a lot of shows in NYC. I give kudo's out to the London Theater, all the shows I've seen there are far superior than NYC.

I was thinking they would put Jersey Boys on Quantum, as the ship will be ported in NJ...lol.

I also saw Wicked in London. Great show, but we loved Zorro just a tad bit more. West End rocks!