rain in LABADEE?

You are really unlucky! What are the chances of cancelling labadee 3 times?!?!?!?!?!?

Very unlucky! I've been to Labadee about a half dozen times. Never missed it and I don't recall it ever raining.

Now that they have a dock, gusty winds don't prevent the visit as often as it used to.

Edited by Aquahound

We have been on three ships which were suppose to dock in Labadee. The port has been skipped three times due to rain and rough sears. I am sorry I cannot remember which months we traveled...

When and on what ships were you supposed to visit Labadee...3 times? I only ask because I don't see a single RCCL brand ship in your signature. :confused:

Edited by Aquahound

We have been to Labadee four times, always summer months, July and August.

Had a little mid afternoon "sprinkle" once other than that HOT weather in the mid-90's for the temp.

Yup I know we are traveling in Hurricaine season, but so far so good.

Sea Ya

When and on what ships were you supposed to visit Labadee...3 times? I only ask because I don't see a single RCCL brand ship in your signature. :confused:

Wow, thanks for catching that I failed to list my RCCL cruises. I now remember, I was supposed to do that, but time got the better of me. When I attempted to do this I ran into roadblocks with my Crown & Anchor® Society number which does not have all my cruises due to name and address changes.

My first cruise was on the Monarch of the Seas. Since then I have been on the Rhapsody of the Seas twice as well as the Splendor of the Seas twice.

RCCL cruises were my first cruises. I have been sailing off and on since the 1990’s.

I never knew anyone take the time to “check up” on another’s comments.

Just to let you know once I get my dates for my sailings you can then go back and do further researchJ. Have fun!

Whew... researching my cruises took days. Two different ID #'s and adresses along with maiden and married names changes :rolleyes:...

I was wrong about several of the names of ships, but I finally got things together...

RCCL Splendor 2006

RCCL Voyager 2004

RCCL Rhapsody 2001

RCCL Monarch 1996

I always sail the same time of year Spring, Summer, and Fall ---following school schedules.

Edited by Oh away I go!