MISSING! Honey Stung Fried Chicken on Boarding Day.

They did away with the donuts a couple months back and now the Honey Stung Chicken.... What are they thinking? This is penny-pinching taken to the extreme.

It would seem to me that when some dish is popular, they would keep it.

Happens often but you are wrong, sorry...:rolleyes::eek:

Last July I could not wait the anticipation of getting the traditional Honey stung Chicken on our Allure sailing.

I was so Awed by the ship, we quickly got thru the WJ, and I forgot to get the chicken. I survived :rolleyes:

Ok, next July, we shall see.

Sea Ya

I agree with Lionness... I was looking forward to some honey stung chicken on our last cruise on Oasis -- but was so blown away the moment I stepped on board I completely forgot!

Now running out of salad and roast beef at the Park Cafe???? That would be grounds for revolution!

I don't think the chicken is really all that great, but I agree - it's the tradition of it all for some of us.

Ann

[quote name='Firefighterhoop']Thanks for the info, glad to see its still around on some ships:D.

Again, remember folks when it comes to food everyone has their own taste in what they like or don't like![/quote]
I was in that mob scene in the Windjammer on 6 Dec. looking for my honey stung chicken also. What a great disappointment not to find it. It's always a perfect beginning to my cruise. :)

[quote name='Firefighterhoop']Just off the Grandeur this morning, and when we boarded on the 6th, went up to the Windjamer as usual and there was None of the beloved Honey Fried Chicken.

I asked the Sous Chef in the windjammer and he said it was a corporate decision and it is fleet wide! :mad::eek:

I guess it took effect 12/1. Anyone cruised since 12/1 (Embarkation day Dec 1 or after) and seen it??[/QUOTE]

We were on for the 11/26 sailing, we did have it on boarding day but never again, it was on room service menu, but when asked it was not available. No chocolate milk, which was disappointing, when I asked the head chef why, he said because it makes you fat, like none of the other food does, seriously?? no donuts either.
We disembarked on the 6th of Dec.