Suite room service

Emilyethanmom

Hi everyone, just wondering in a full suites, when you order breakfast room service the food is it from Sabatini? Can I order Mimimosa?

The room service menu is from the MDR. You need to go to Sabatinis to enjoy a mimosa - and you really should since it is a lovely experience (unhurried breakfast, attentive service, etc.).

Edited by capriccio

Hi everyone, just wondering in a full suites, when you order breakfast room service the food is it from Sabatini? Can I order Mimimosa?

Breakfast comes from 2 places. Room service (as usual/coffee/juices) and hot meals (oatmeal/eggs) come from the MDR after 7:30. I have never tried ordering from Sabatini's.

Now, I did order from the Crown Grill once (English Pub lunch). Room Service said it could not be done, but I was told otherwise. They later said they would stop by the Crown Grill to "pick up" my fish and chips. Don't know if this would apply to Sabatini's too?

Each evening your room steward will leave a suite breakfast menu. You may select from the choices given.

The greatest advantage is on the last day when Sabatinis is closed and you can order a full breakfast to eat in your suite prior to debarking.

P&J

Sabatini's for breakfast is a must! The service we experienced was outstanding. Took full advantage of room service on our last morning as well. If you are going to suite it.... You might as well go all the way!

DO NOT MISS IT! We sail exclusivly in suites on longer trips. The next is 31 days. Breakfast in Sabatinis is one of the two perks that we get that keep us coming back for more. Even if it isn't on the menu I have asked for items and they have always been happy to serve them. Some items like steak and eggs might require a days notice but you will get it if you want. The other big perk for us is the free laundry and dry cleaning. I can pack for a month long trip as if it were 10 days or so with this service. Forget breakfast in your suite, go to Sabatinis.

DO NOT MISS IT! We sail exclusivly in suites on longer trips. The next is 31 days. Breakfast in Sabatinis is one of the two perks that we get that keep us coming back for more. Even if it isn't on the menu I have asked for items and they have always been happy to serve them. Some items like steak and eggs might require a days notice but you will get it if you want. The other big perk for us is the free laundry and dry cleaning. I can pack for a month long trip as if it were 10 days or so with this service. Forget breakfast in your suite, go to Sabatinis.

Exactly our experience as well.

Mike:)

There is only one thing better than "Breakfast at Sabatini's" and that is more "Breakfasts at Sabatini's". Between free laundry and Sabatini's you cannot beat "Suite Life". Princess really spoils you on their cruises!;)

I shall. Usually I load a plate at the buffet and eat it on my balcony, but everyone's raving about Sabatini's, and I have the Ruby voyages coming up where I got a suite because I get the cost back on future cruises.

We enjoyed Sabatini's for breakfast, also. It is a wonderful suite perk.

We also enjoyed having breakfast on our balcony a couple of times. Two days on our last cruise we had an early excursion with friends not staying in a suite so ordered a full breakfast for all of us in our suite. Worked very well.