First Cruise, Carnival Inspiration Dec 9

philbob84

Sorry for being so late but i wanted to put up some pictures from my first cruise ever!

I also have some notes Id like to make;

* Im a foodie before Im a cruiser I have decided, I wouldnt do a cruise for the food.

*that being said I enjoyed all the great social interactions on board and I would cruise for that... there was also some select very good eats onboard French day was fabulous!

*man those mixed drinks were awful Carnival has terrible bar tenders, but the bar tenders and servers them selves are very funny and nice people.

*the shows were great on board I loved the music, costumes and lighting. some people were saying that these were new shorter shows and I think that is smarter then having a really long drawn out show.

*the Piano bar with Billy was great, he is a very gifted entertainer I went their every night with this married couple I met from Yakima.

*my cruise ship bed (interior state room E24 on deck 7) was nicer then my normal bed (time to invest in a new mattress I suspect.)

*I thoroughly enjoyed Long Beach I went down to the art district and a nicer neighborhood in the Naples area and had some great food.

*I thought 4 days was a perfect length as by the end the cruise food was wearing me down. Maybe do a 5-6 day cruise as I wouldnt of minded another port.

*Catalina was wonderful. I thought it was going to be a tourist trap but it was actually quite charming.

Overall I enjoyed my experience and would do it again next time also trying to get some friends to come along with me! I would also like to do Holland America one day. Pictures to come!

Some of these photos are links that cannot be found

cfi_countdown.php?vars=1391904000,-8,ca_carnival,first%20Miracle%20cruise%20