Purchasing flowers once on board Sun.

HockeyMom44

I love fresh flowers in my cabin while I sail. But I have never sailed with NCL before.

Usually I wait till I am onboard and buy a few flowers at the formalities shop, is there someplace on the Sun to purchase a few flowers,or do I need to purchase them online before we sail?

I've never done that but also I don't remember seeing anywhere an option to purchase flowers anymore while onboard (except a faint memory of single roses being sold on valentines day), so I'd say that you need to order them in advance.

I did see an option to buy roses, a single or a dozen at the different restaurants... but other than that I don't recall anywhere like Formalities (or Cherry on Top), at least on the Jewel. My MiL did order me a gorgeous arrangement for my birthday that was in our room at embarkation and it stayed fresh for the entire 7 days.

I love fresh flowers in my cabin while I sail. But I have never sailed with NCL before.

Usually I wait till I am onboard and buy a few flowers at the formalities shop, is there someplace on the Sun to purchase a few flowers,or do I need to purchase them online before we sail?

On my last Sun cruise, I bought flowers from the Restaurant Reservation Desk in the Lobby from Guest Services.