Post final payment cabin change

Hello, new to RCL !!!!

Can anyone tell me if you can upgrade following final payment if cabins are still on sale ? I was wondering what chance is there of a balcony cabin going down in price post final payment ? Would love balcony but cannot justify the extra £1350 difference in prices currently.

Thanks

Would love balcony but cannot justify the extra £1350 difference in prices currently.

My question to you is - if you book the lower cabin category now and the prices never come down, will you still be happy with your cabin?

Because booking with the hope of an upgrade/upsell can lead to dissapointment...

My question to you is - if you book the lower cabin category now and the prices never come down, will you still be happy with your cabin?

Because booking with the hope of an upgrade/upsell can lead to dissapointment...

Please don't get me wrong we will be happy with the cabin we have booked, I cannot afford an extra £1350 now to upgrade but if that price dropped to say an extra £700-£800 I might be able to stretch to that and know we would enjoy the better cabin. I have not booked expecting the price to drop but was wondering what the likelihood would be, not cruised with RCI before.

This is only our second cruise.

Cheers