To cl or not to cl that is the question!

PORT ROYAL

When we became diamond we were able to go to the CL ONE TIME before they changed the rules

We just became Diamond plus, we have returned ONE TIME to the CL....I suppose the timing is right...we will probably get booted AGAIN...:D

But I like the diamond lounge just the same..no worries if they do change the rules AGAIN!!!!

Similar to ourselves.....one cruise at diamond level before being kicked out of the CL. Only 10 more points to D+ so I can say with full confidence that the CL will shortly be restricted to suite and pinnacle guests only:)

Diamond here, and going on the Liberty soon with my girlfriend. We both live together now and work downtown so royal actually suggested when we made this last reservation that she go under me and become diamond no that we cohabitat.

Anyway, we enjoy the diamond lounge and don't care about the status crap. I've gone in, had some good conversation and drink, and tip the concierge nicely.

One time on the Navigator an older woman didn't believe I belonged there and tried to check my card. I was 28 and looked 18.. Still look young, but prob won't run into that this time. Hopefully!

One time on the Navigator an older woman didn't believe I belonged there and tried to check my card. I was 28 and looked 18.. Still look young, but prob won't run into that this time. Hopefully!

An employee or just a passenger??

[quote name='macruisefan']On my first two cruises, I was unable to get top shelf booze (no Bombay Sapphire, no Grey Goose). On the third one, I didn't even bother trying. Perhaps I was unlucky? Are top shelf spirits routinely served in the complimentary beverage service of the CL?[/QUOTE]
Guess I had better start frequenting a higher quality of bar but the offerings seem quite good to me. There's never any "no-name" booze. I'm a martini drinker and prefer Beefeater gin. Typically it's not served in the CL but when I have asked for it, it has been provided. That's top shelf for me:).