Gifts and Gear

We ordered our gifts and gear, but they aren't showing in our reservation. Is this normal, or do I need to have a talk with them? I don't remember when they disappeared, if they were ever showing on our booking. Gifts and gear button has also disappeared from my booking.

I have the confirmation..

Edited by knittinggirl

Was on a cruise this past March, bought a couple items from gift and gear...I do not believe they were ever showing in the online cruise reservation.

I believe you are correct...as they are a separate charge...we just printed our e-mail confirmation for our G&G items and took it with us...but had no problem.

They don't show up under your reservations. I called them a few days ago, because I bought a few things the end of Nov. and printed my order, but what I ordered was not on my visa bill, and I never received a confirmation email. When I called they said they are behind this time of year and filling orders for Dec cruises, and if I still do not see it on my online bill or get an email confirmation by the 2nd of Jan. to call them back. So I still have almost 3 weeks before we cruise, so not too worried.

Happy cruising!

Just a word of caution (These threads pop up from time to time):

IF you ordered Gifts and Gear items on the website, many people have reported that the items never made it to their cabin/table. There are some glitches with the online ordering.

What you need to do is call the Gifts and Gears number, and confirm your order. Talk to a live person.

I order items every cruise, and I do not even place the order online - I do it right over the phone.

I typically order something on most cruises and only had one issue. I had my printed confirmation and just went and showed g.s and it was taken care of in minutes. However if you plan on ordering room decorations or something that you want right away because its a surprise I would call before you leave to make sure it is handled. Otherwise they will take care of it on the ship with your email confirmation.