review with photos of our 4 nt Liberty cruise Dec. 5th-9th, 2013

slabeaume

I have blogged this trip (and many more). So I'll just put the link to it here where I have lots of pictures.

Just to summarize, we had a great time. It's been awhile since I was on Carnival, but we found it to be a very beautiful ship. Some interesting passengers on board, but not all in a bad way. We had a great time. But then, it was a long overdue Mother/Daughter trip.

http://travelingwithsue.blogspot.com/2013/12/2013-dec-motherdaughter-trip-long-drive.html

I have blogged this trip (and many more). So I'll just put the link to it here where I have lots of pictures.

Just to summarize, we had a great time. It's been awhile since I was on Carnival, but we found it to be a very beautiful ship. Some interesting passengers on board, but not all in a bad way. We had a great time. But then, it was a long overdue Mother/Daughter trip.

http://travelingwithsue.blogspot.com/2013/12/2013-dec-motherdaughter-trip-long-drive.html

Confused:confused:...I think you sailed on the Freedom not the Liberty.

Confused:confused:...I think you sailed on the Freedom not the Liberty.

LOL, you know I was looking at some of the pics and saw on of lido with the staute of Liberty. I was scratching my head and thinking that I have been on the Liberty 4 times and don't remember seeing that.

Oops! Yes, I sailed on the Freedom. ( And justice for all!)

AS for the underwater camera, it is the Olympus 830 tough. I love it. My Canon D20 went out on me last month in St. Thomas, so I got the Olympus while we were there. So far I really like it.

I didn't know the Freedom was doing 4 night cruises! I thought it just did 6 day or 8 day itineraries.

I heard one of the waiters telling someone that it doesn't normally do 4 night cruises, but it was scheduled to be in drydock then and that was pushed back, so they did a 4 night cruise. Glad they did since it seemed to be the only one that worked for us!

I heard one of the waiters telling someone that it doesn't normally do 4 night cruises, but it was scheduled to be in drydock then and that was pushed back, so they did a 4 night cruise. Glad they did since it seemed to be the only one that worked for us!

Oh, ok, that makes sense then!