Trying to reach Frank Lazo De La Vega

jdublu64

Just wondering if anyone has an em ail address for Frank Lazo De La Vega who is in guest relation for Norwegian. My wife and I had a bad experience with customs aboard the Pearl. Frank responded to our email we sent through a survey, but when we responded back to him it said the email address we wrote to is not monitored. So we need to resend our email to a better address.

Well we were already in contact with Frank but when we replied to his email to us, we got a message that said the email address we wrote to is not monitored. So it was not a direct connection to frank, not even to guest relations. So that is why I asked.

Not for anything, but if you had a bad experience with customs, might it be better to contact CBP since they are the source of your issue?

You can find there contact information here: http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/toolbox/contacts/ports/fl/5201.xml

Very true

While in port, ICE (Customs) and the Coast Guard call all the shots. If someone has any issue with ICE, the cruise line is not able to address Customs to correct it.

It would be like contacting the Coast Guard because you were unhappy with the food that was served upon the ship. The cruise line cannot tell ICE, Customs, Coast Guard, or other law enforcement on how to do their jobs.